The Student Room Group

How do I structure my English speaking and listening?

So I'm going to be doing my English speaking and listening next week either between Wednesday and Friday and have only just been told. I have already chosen my topic 'exam vs coursework' and I am going to be arguing for exams. I was just wondering if anyone had a distinction-level structure which they could help me with?
I didn't structure mine meticulously and I still got a distinction. Technically this is an NEA, so I love the irony. A lot of the mark scheme is focused upon answering questions and articulate rhetoric, so I would look at those moreso than structure. Good luck
Original post by Googolgamer66
I didn't structure mine meticulously and I still got a distinction. Technically this is an NEA, so I love the irony. A lot of the mark scheme is focused upon answering questions and articulate rhetoric, so I would look at those moreso than structure. Good luck

Also look at the examiners' reports on the AQA website
Reply 3
Original post by Googolgamer66

We had a look at the mark scheme today and it said it needs to be perfectly structured to gain a distinction, the level of vocabulary obviously needs to be there but I don't know how to slide it in subtly too to ensure I refer to the assessment objectives. Thanks for wishing me good luck
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending