The Student Room Group
Make sure she’s comfortable and just ask her. But be more subtle like maybe say something like ‘let’s try this...’ and honestly pretend it’s a joke if she says no. If it’s like a long term relationship be honest but if it’s not just twist the truth a tad.
Original post by Anonymous
So i am desperate for a Blow job. How do i get her to do this ? Do Girls generally find the Penis, disgusting or rank ? Obviously I can't force her, and it's her choice, but I don't want to force her or put unnecessary pressue. So how do i talk to her about this in a way it's not perveted or wierd ?

Talk to her about why she doesn't want to and what's putting her off. Talking through it can help and she could change her mind and realise actually it's not so bad after all.

You just need to find out what's bothering her about it. If it's something she's totally adamant about not doing then at least you'll understand why and can let it go.
So i am desperate for a Blow job. How do i get her to do this ? Do Girls generally find the Penis, disgusting or rank ? Obviously I can't force her, and it's her choice, but I don't want to force her or put unnecessary pressue. So how do i talk to her about this in a way it's not perveted or wierd ?

OK - can I just gently draw your attention to the fact you use the word "make" (as in "make my girl give me") and "get her to". Neither of these is respectful. you should not, in any relationship be co-ercing the other person to do anything. I know you acknowledge you "can't force her" but putting pressure on someone to do something is a different form of force.

Please disregard the other post about "twisting truth". regardless of whether this is a long term relationship or not, you need to respect her. If you are old enough to have sex, then you should be old enough to have a mature discussion about this. Tell her that this is something you would like to try and genuinely listen to what she says. She may want to, she may not. If she says 'not', then honour this. there are plenty of other things you can do together which will be just as satisfying for both of you. Relationships are all about compromise and give and take. Not about getting the other person to do what you want. That's manipulation.

To paraphrase the playwright David Mamet, there is a very good way of getting her to agree to your point of view. It's not a relationship. It's called a gun.

Good luck. And try and always be empathetic.
The key to this is in your recruitment policy. Recruit women who love giving blow jobs. Or who have a self image that they are sexually confident and adventurous and willing to try different forms of sex.

You are so right in not forcing or pressurising anyone to do this.
Maybe the best you can do is to go down on her. And for you to do it well and enthusiastically. Then see if she takes on the baton.
Reply 5
Ask her to "SUCK IT" but have DX from WWE playing on the TV in the background

That way if she says "No" you could say "Whaaat? I was talking about DX, look"

Genius
'make' her sounds pretty rape-y. If she doesnt want your rank worm in her mouth then thats that.

Go down on her first, she might want to reciprocate.
You can’t you have to forge a good relationship with her and learn how to do that and learn that encouraging sluts isn’t healthy for either party. Then maybe you’ll get intimate and maybe if you wash your stinky little wee wee she’ll do that too.
Reply 9
Just ask. It's not that hard (no pun intended).
Be straight up, (verbally and physically, 😉). Let her know it and she are your fantasy...
Original post by OldSchool121
Be straight up, (verbally and physically, 😉). Let her know it and she are your fantasy...

2 year old thread, OP either got one or didn't by now..
Original post by OldSchool121

Did you create an account to bump this thread? I’m disappointed in you :frown:
I understand what your saying. But I think inorder for her to get it, of she doesn't like it. You are going to be a little wired. Or you will be around the corner being serviced with someone else. And that will end your relationship. Just blert it out and see what happens. Be youeself
wtf man - shes a human being like you - build some self control

Latest

Trending

Trending