White/black males do not get south asian women

Watch this thread
Really12345
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What is with these threads online saying

They see a lot of South Asian girls with white and black guys

You two moron

South Asian males on your own census bureau marry out more than their females

If you turn on the news you will just see how your females are pimped out by the males from South Asian countries

I can't name a single well known south asian girl with a white or black guy yet this internet is full of loser accounts acting like they're getting any

From Princess Diana to Lauren Booth

These women dated Pakistani males

You don't see us bragging at all

White males and their black mates are literally the two lowest people in the world

No wonder south asian males are messing both of their faces up in prison cells now
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Oh. So lost your girl to a white/black man and now you are upset. 😢 . Honestly I see why she left you. You’re just a sad little man, crying about how he feels on a student forum. 😂😂
ka345sh
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
oh shut up, you sound like a idiot
Dilof
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Cute ass thread, homeslice. What better way to highlight your insecurities than broadcasting it on a student forum. Seek help, lad.
username738914
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
who hurt you?
Really12345
Rep:
Its all of you with insecurities

I've noticed that white and black males have a tendency to team up against us

You two cowards wish you could fight us

Almost every race riot and fight is won by us even with the numbers against us.
lordtreize
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
You honor killings are a good tool to prevent women dating out.

South Asians use them to keep the women in line
Burges
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
you have tiny willys
Really12345
Rep:
(Original post by Burges)
you have tiny willys
what? Here is a list from your own white scientist Richard Lynn

The average Pakistani is 15.25 cm

The average British white male is 13.12 cm

http://klaq.com/worldwide-penis-surv...bout-this-a-m/

Your Britney Spears was dating a Pakistani also
Really12345
Rep:
Average Pakistani from your own white scientist Richard Lynn is 15.25 cm

Go ahead and name a single well known Pakistani girl with you like Britney Spears banging Adnan.
Dilof
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
"You don't see us bragging at all"
>Thread literally composed of brags
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Grow the **** up
username3941996
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Really12345)
Average Pakistani from your own white scientist Richard Lynn is 15.25 cm

Go ahead and name a single well known Pakistani girl with you like Britney Spears banging Adnan.
If you are better than why are you bragging? 😂
You are the one who is insecure cause all you do is brag while we are moving on with our lives. 😂
Jatscythian
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
The asian girl I've seen with a white male was a Hindu nerdy type

Never seen a Pakistani or Bangladeshi with a white male

The only place a white male has a chance with an Asian is uni where the nerdy Hindu is there

Even they barely go for whites or blacks

Pakistanis never make it to uni so that cancels that out
username3941996
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jatscythian)
The asian girl I've seen with a white male was a Hindu nerdy type

Never seen a Pakistani or Bangladeshi with a white male

The only place a white male has a chance with an Asian is uni where the nerdy Hindu is there

Even they barely go for whites or blacks

Pakistanis never make it to uni so that cancels that out
Well just in the last week, I’ve seen about 10 Asian/black or white couples. With most being a white/black man with a Asian woman. I think you must a bit blind not to notice. Or maybe you aren’t looking in the right place. 🤔
Jatscythian
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ProRoadman)
Well just in the last week, I’ve seen about 10 Asian/black or white couples. With most being a white/black man with a Asian woman. I think you must a bit blind not to notice. Or maybe you aren’t looking in the right place. 🤔
Well in the last week I just saw a Pakistani in a rented Lamborghini picking up 8 white and black women on the sidewalk in Bradford

Where did they go I don't know

However thats just what I saw, its not statistically proven that majority of white and black women jump into the cars of random males
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Oh well.
username3941996
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jatscythian)
Well in the last week I just saw a Pakistani in a rented Lamborghini picking up 8 white and black women on the sidewalk in Bradford

Where did they go I don't know

However thats just what I saw, its not statistically proven that majority of white and black women jump into the cars of random males
Lamborghinis only have two seats. 😂😂 so it’s settled. You haven’t got a clue about anyone and you’re a lonely virgin who can’t get anyone.
username2752874
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Really12345)
What is with these threads online saying

They see a lot of South Asian girls with white and black guys

You two moron

South Asian males on your own census bureau marry out more than their females

If you turn on the news you will just see how your females are pimped out by the males from South Asian countries

I can't name a single well known south asian girl with a white or black guy yet this internet is full of loser accounts acting like they're getting any

From Princess Diana to Lauren Booth

These women dated Pakistani males

You don't see us bragging at all

White males and their black mates are literally the two lowest people in the world

No wonder south asian males are messing both of their faces up in prison cells now
Incel
Jatscythian
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ProRoadman)
Lamborghinis only have two seats. 😂😂 so it’s settled. You haven’t got a clue about anyone and you’re a lonely virgin who can’t get anyone.
Yet but they rent 5 of them out

I didn't say just 1 guy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (8)
22.86%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
8.57%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
11.43%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
8.57%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (8)
22.86%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
25.71%

Watched Threads