M&S Uniform? Watch

rosedoorway
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I recently applied for a job as an M&S customer assistant and when they asked for my size in trousers for the uniform i said 6, when im actually more of an 8 and I'm worried that if i get the job my uniform will be in the wrong size lol... Are the trousers stretchy-ish? Should I order some similar trousers online? If I do order online then what colour should I get, like dark grey or black because i forgot what colour they were wearing.

I know the logical thing is to contact them if I do get the job and say I told them the wrong size but im way too shy for that lol
have
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by rosedoorway)
I recently applied for a job as an M&S customer assistant and when they asked for my size in trousers for the uniform i said 6, when im actually more of an 8 and I'm worried that if i get the job my uniform will be in the wrong size lol... Are the trousers stretchy-ish? Should I order some similar trousers online? If I do order online then what colour should I get, like dark grey or black because i forgot what colour they were wearing.

I know the logical thing is to contact them if I do get the job and say I told them the wrong size but im way too shy for that lol
If you're way too shy for that, then working retail isn't for you. You won't last a week.
rosedoorway
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by have)
If you're way too shy for that, then working retail isn't for you. You won't last a week.
touche.. let me rephrase, im too shy to be like 'hey i ****ed up and im fatter than i thought', bc thats more about me and perceptions of myself which i got wrong yanno, but approaching people about literally anything other than myself is something im fine with
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (59)
15.25%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (38)
9.82%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (73)
18.86%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (58)
14.99%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (43)
11.11%
How can I be the best version of myself? (116)
29.97%

Watched Threads