Candidate statement of provisional results as proof?

Watch
Leiaasky
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone!

I just received offers for the 3 courses I applied for but I need to provide proof of my AS results. I only studied AS and not A2 but I was never given any certificates.

I was wondering if anyone has ever successfully used the candidate statement of provisional results as proof of results?

(I've contacted my old school but they might take forever to reply so I'm wondering if I can use this instead of certificates)

Any advice would be appreciated!
Quizlet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Leiaasky)
Hi everyone!

I just received offers for the 3 courses I applied for but I need to provide proof of my AS results. I only studied AS and not A2 but I was never given any certificates.

I was wondering if anyone has ever successfully used the candidate statement of provisional results as proof of results?

(I've contacted my old school but they might take forever to reply so I'm wondering if I can use this instead of certificates)

Any advice would be appreciated!
You must provide your certificate(s), you can ask your old school and hopefully they'll respond soon. Your candidate statement of provisional results are not proof of results.
Leiaasky
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Quizlet)
You must provide your certificate(s), you can ask your old school and hopefully they'll respond soon. Your candidate statement of provisional results are not proof of results.
Thankyou for your feedback!
14kfer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I received my results in August and I lost the result sheet tat v get on results day.. Is tat sheet Important which has all the subjects and grades??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (9)
37.5%
No - I have already returned home (4)
16.67%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (6)
25%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (1)
4.17%
No - I live at home during term anyway (4)
16.67%

Watched Threads