neverrevise
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m taking A level chemistry OCR this year coming (and therefore going into A2). There’s multiple revision guides and I’m not too sure which to get.

Any suggestions/options.

I’m a little concerned into buying a revision guide that doesn’t meet the specification, I.e OCR chemistry A is featuring the 2015 spec onwards and I need a revision guide that compliments that and not the old spec.
atlanticblue26
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by neverrevise)
I’m taking A level chemistry OCR this year coming (and therefore going into A2). There’s multiple revision guides and I’m not too sure which to get.

Any suggestions/options.

I’m a little concerned into buying a revision guide that doesn’t meet the specification, I.e OCR chemistry A is featuring the 2015 spec onwards and I need a revision guide that compliments that and not the old spec.
I used the official OCR revision guide (just finished Year 13). I'll add the link - I liked this revision guide personally because it included everything on the spec (as it's the official one I didn't have to wonder if they missed out topics etc.). I'd still use it with the textbook at times for further detail/examples but it summarises topics really well, so is a great basis for refreshing your memory, revising, and making notes for revision.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/OCR-Level-C...revision+guide
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.94%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (890)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads