Best Revision Guide for A level Physics/Math/Economics? Watch

_Poseidon_
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hey guys,

I really left my GCSE revision till the day before most of my exams, and I know I really can't do that with A levels. I want to sort of be familiar with the course starting from now and try to get ahead by doing a bit of reading everyday. Are there any good revision guides for these subjects?:

Oxford AQA International A level - Physics (9630)
Edexcel International A Level - Math
Edexcel International A Level - Economics

I've heard some revision guides are terrible, whilst others are really good. If you guys have any general advice for my subject choices, based off personal experience and/or if you know any really good revision guides for these subjects, please let me know!
tia230201
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by _Poseidon_)
Hey guys,

I really left my GCSE revision till the day before most of my exams, and I know I really can't do that with A levels. I want to sort of be familiar with the course starting from now and try to get ahead by doing a bit of reading everyday. Are there any good revision guides for these subjects?:

I've heard some revision guides are terrible, whilst others are really good. If you guys have any general advice for my subject choices, based off personal experience and/or if you know any really good revision guides for these subjects, please let me know!
I have the standard A Level Economics and Maths Edexcel Revision Guides and I think that they're really good so you should definitely try them! Maths is particularly good because they have more practice questions than your textbook and Economics sums up some very complex ideas into bullet points to make them easy to revise from. Hope this helps!
_Poseidon_
Rep:
?
(Original post by tia230201)
I have the standard A Level Economics and Maths Edexcel Revision Guides and I think that they're really good so you should definitely try them! Maths is particularly good because they have more practice questions than your textbook and Economics sums up some very complex ideas into bullet points to make them easy to revise from. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much! Could you possibly provide a link to the revision guides you're using? Thanks again!
tia230201
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Thank you so much! Could you possibly provide a link to the revision guides you're using? Thanks again!
Of course!
Economics Guide: https://www.educationumbrella.com/my...SABEgJ4U_D_BwE
Maths Guide: https://wordery.com/new-a-level-math...SABEgIxSPD_BwE
Hope this helps!
_Poseidon_
Rep:
?
Thank you soo much for your help! You've been such a godsend. Just a quick question regarding the econ revision guides, is the 1 book revision guide fine or are the individual 4 book revision guides for each theme better? Also, does it cover most of the course or does it leave quite a few things out?

Thanks again!
sabeennn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Hey, what book did you use for your economics IAL? i'm doing the same board(international edexcel) and can't find a textbook
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (239)
14.84%
The paper was reasonable (898)
55.78%
Not feeling great about that exam... (353)
21.93%
It was TERRIBLE (120)
7.45%

Watched Threads