The Student Room Group

Jobs for 15 year olds?

I need a job but I’m only 15, I don’t mind babysitting, pet sitting, waitressing, barmaid or working in a shop. Any suggestions?
Any of the things you've mentioned basically...
What are you asking about exactly?
You literally answer your own question?
Reply 4
Original post by LeapingLucy
Any of the things you've mentioned basically...

Where though?
Try VInspire you can enter your age and it will filter results.
Reply 6
What are you asking about exactly?

Any exact names of places that will hire.
It's going to depend whereabouts in the country you live. I can suggest people who employ 15 year olds in Berkshire where I live, but that's not going to help you if you live in Leeds or Herefordshire...
Original post by BA67
Any exact names of places that will hire.

google them jobs in your area?
Reply 9
It's going to depend whereabouts in the country you live. I can suggest people who employ 15 year olds in Berkshire where I live, but that's not going to help you if you live in Leeds or Herefordshire...

I live in Newcastle, is there any big businesses that’ll hire or?
Reply 10
Original post by codecommand
google them jobs in your area?

I’ve tried but the things I find aren’t actually for 15 year olds.
If you are really struggling, I would suggest volunteering for now in a local charity shop or something just to give you an edge until you find somewhere to work. Keeps you busy and you never know the people you meet may have useful connections or suggestions.
Reply 12
Original post by Marcus_:D
If you are really struggling, I would suggest volunteering for now in a local charity shop or something just to give you an edge until you find somewhere to work. Keeps you busy and you never know the people you meet may have useful connections or suggestions.

I already do volunteering on Monday nights but I want something extra to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending