Worst housemate but don't know what to do about it... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I live in a shared house, and recently 2 tenants moved out leaving just me and one other, a 40something year old guy. A few weeks ago, I came home from my summer job to find him and a young guy smoking weed in the back garden. I didn't really care about them smoking as long as it's not near me, but this guy ended up staying in the empty room next to mine for a week, and judging by the conversations I heard, he was a dodgy dealer from London paying my housemate to use the room as a base for selling. I obviously felt very uncomfortable about that and wanted to do something about it, but he left and I assumed it was a one off and tried to get on as normal.

Last night I came home after the football and again he has another guy staying with him and people have been visiting the house to buy. They are often loud upstairs and I have to be up at 6am everyday, so this is one problem aswell.

I have my gf over here quite often and in general I feel very uncomfortable and want to confront him about it but my housemate is a dodgy guy. I also don't want to grass to the landlord as A: I don't think they will do anything about it, and B: I am worried it may come back to me.

What would you do?
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Call the police, he is a criminal and is committing crimes in your residence
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by AperfectBalance)
But it will be obvious that it was me who ratted them out. I don't want to live like this and feel worried for my safety but would be even more worried if I was a target of these people.
LouiseRu
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Find somewhere else to live ASAP.
BrianMcEgg
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AperfectBalance)
Grass
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.31%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.39%
No- I want it (172)
28.1%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.19%

Watched Threads