Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I need a good skin lightening cream or something that’ll lighten up my scars. I have a lot of scarring on my pubic area and lower tummy due to incorrect shaving. And a huge scar on my side after an operation.. please comment some recommendations. Preferably fast working creams or oils. I have tried bio oil and other natural oils like castor oil but they’re not fast enough for my liking.
Lau2en _
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Bio oil is probably the best there is, you could try lemon juice, tomato, cucumber, yogurt, orange juice and flour all mixed together until it’s a paste. Keep adding flour until it’s as thick as you like. I’d try coconut oil as well.
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Skin whitening creams take yeaaarsss to actually work. And they seriously damage your skin. Sorry but ain’t gonna work
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Lau2en _)
Bio oil is probably the best there is, you could try lemon juice, tomato, cucumber, yogurt, orange juice and flour all mixed together until it’s a paste. Keep adding flour until it’s as thick as you like. I’d try coconut oil as well.
Thank you so much ! I’ll defo try this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (139)
14.33%
I'm not sure (42)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (289)
29.79%
I have already dropped out (25)
2.58%
I'm not a current university student (475)
48.97%

Watched Threads