Aston University! Watch

Sophieaston
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
HiI did a foundation year last year at Aston.It’s fairly easy as you don’t go into massive amounts of detail, you tend to learn the most important subjects in each module. One downfall is that your foundation programme won’t mainly focus on your chosen subject, all modules are weighed equally. For example, if you are interested in chemistry, you will need to work just as hard in your maths module. On last years foundation course we found that a lot of the modules were not relevant to our future degrees, and it’s hard to engage in a module that you feel is not relevant.Hope this helped and don’t worry, University is a lot easier than it used to be, most lectures are now ‘seminars’ meaning the lecturers are more hands on and helpful if you are falling behind or need a bit of help.Foundation years are relatively easy and quite fun too!
a_s_123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
If anyone needs accommodation, I have a room available at Harriet Martineau on campus, they're currently sold out on the unite students website. Its going for £142 per week. message me for more details if you're interested
BusyLilBee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I have accommodation available in Bagot street for 2018/19 at £147 a week in their brand new building- silver ensure rooms and 5 bed flat share. It is currently listed on their site as £164 so this is a really good price! Please let me know if you’re interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1411)
79.63%
Leave (361)
20.37%

Watched Threads