i missed up my ucas application, any solutions?

Watch
omichael
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I basically put in one of my qualification in wrong, is there anything I could do this late?

some help would be much obliged, thanks.
omichael
Rep:
?
sorry,its meant to say i messed up.
MKBH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is this for the coming academic year (2018-19)? Has it been sent off yet? What type of error?
If you can't edit it on the website, start by ringing the UCAS helpline and explaining it to them and seeing if they can correct it from their end.
If it's already sent off, you'll probably have to get the numbers of the unis you applied to, ring them all individually, and say "hi, my name is [insert name here], and I'm applying to your uni for [course name]. UCAS may have given you my application already. One of the qualifications says [whatever the wrong version is], which is a manual error on my part. I'm sorry. Could you please make a note saying that it should actually be [whatever the correct version is]? Thank you!"
omichael
Rep:
?
(Original post by MKBH)
Is this for the coming academic year (2018-19)? Has it been sent off yet? What type of error?
If you can't edit it on the website, start by ringing the UCAS helpline and explaining it to them and seeing if they can correct it from their end.
If it's already sent off, you'll probably have to get the numbers of the unis you applied to, ring them all individually, and say "hi, my name is [insert name here], and I'm applying to your uni for [course name]. UCAS may have given you my application already. One of the qualifications says [whatever the wrong version is], which is a manual error on my part. I'm sorry. Could you please make a note saying that it should actually be [whatever the correct version is]? Thank you!"
ya, it's been sent off. it was a really stupid mistake to make.
MKBH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by omichael)
ya, it's been sent off. it was a really stupid mistake to make.
You'll probably have to ring whichever unis have your application, then. How bad is it? Like, one off on a predicted grade bad or saying you got an A* when you got a U bad?
omichael
Rep:
?
(Original post by MKBH)
You'll probably have to ring whichever unis have your application, then. How bad is it? Like, one off on a predicted grade bad or saying you got an A* when you got a U bad?
not grade-wise, but in terms of qualification that I'm doing this year. I'm doing an introductory diploma instead of a Technical Diploma. There both in the same subject.im kinda stressed out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (45)
17.51%
No one else does (81)
31.52%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.89%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (87)
33.85%
We don't use a video platform (4)
1.56%
I don't have a camera (6)
2.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.33%

Watched Threads