LLM LPC application Watch

atomickitten
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi student finance, I recently got accepted onto the llm lpc for bpp university red lion street for september 2018. I just wanted to know if I am eligible for student finance ? Can I apply for the maximum amount? Do you also know how many credits the llm is and when you say must be 180 credits to recieve finance do you meam the llm and lpc combined or just the llm? Finally do you consider the llm a top up course or stand alone. I was told by bpp that I would be eligible for a loan but I wanted to check with you. Many thanks
Gerard SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by atomickitten)
Hi student finance, I recently got accepted onto the llm lpc for bpp university red lion street for september 2018. I just wanted to know if I am eligible for student finance ? Can I apply for the maximum amount? Do you also know how many credits the llm is and when you say must be 180 credits to recieve finance do you meam the llm and lpc combined or just the llm? Finally do you consider the llm a top up course or stand alone. I was told by bpp that I would be eligible for a loan but I wanted to check with you. Many thanks

Hi,

Student Finance can fund LLM & LPC combined courses, however to ensure you are eligible for funding, you can look at our eligibility criteria here.
If eligible for Student Finance, you can apply for the maximum amount available. The overall course must be a stand alone Masters course with a total of 180 credits in order to qualify for finance.

Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.39%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (56)
10.31%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (97)
17.86%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (82)
15.1%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
9.94%
How can I be the best version of myself? (165)
30.39%

Watched Threads