TeddyBear86
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So my UCAS application form is finally done and dusted it had few issues with the references, my tutors were away and I couldn’t get through to them until last night when they finally answered my emails. Anyway, I have finally completed my application for advanced entry and it’s now done and dusted

Here are my choices

Havering College - sent for consideration
South Essex College - sent for consideration
Grenwich Uni - acknowledgement
UCC - sent for consideration
London Met - sent for consideration

Direct entry
UEL - direct allocated made, sent personal statement and qualifications directly, will hear back from them next week.
Birmingham City - online - sent consideration
TeddyBear86
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Hi all

Lots of great updates to let you know of

Havering College - being sent for consideration
South Essex College - need extra clarification of level two qualifications
Greenwich - sent for consideration more information required
UCC - interview but has to be scheduled for the following week as I am away from the 7th
London - sent for consideration

UEL - direct entry - sent for consideration/acknowledgement
Birmingham online - sent for consideration
TeddyBear86
Rep:
Hi all

So my UCAS application is finally heading i the right direction. I have decided that the two unconditional offers I haven’t accepted as they are too far and if I am moving in the next year it will be difficult to commute in London and jump lots of buses and trains.
However I decided that I am stick with the two conditionals and hopefully over the next week I will get the ball rolling at last.
I have found out that I can do the course as the job centre have said I can do 8-10 hours. So long as it’s not considered 30+ hours it should be okay.

The interview at Ucc went well but I have considered getting there and it’s rather difficult and I didn’t feel positive whilst I was there.
However I am going Ashley a call on Tuesday and send off the documents he requires for processing department

UEL I have emailed them and I am going call them tomorrow to discuss the situation.

Bham - I have declined due to it being online
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (79)
13.57%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (11)
1.89%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (147)
25.26%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (47)
8.08%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (280)
48.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed