The Student Room Group

Told my ex to move on. I keep looking at my ex's insta story...

I loved my ex very much and wanted to marry her. Stuff happened and we broke up. Well she broke up with me. She came back 6 months later. I was really torn. We discussed things for almost 2 months and in one of our discussions about us she said something that really pissed me off to the point that it made me change my mind about us. I called her later that same day and told her she needed to move on. That was about a month ago.

So is it weird that I’ve been looking at her insta story almost every time starting a few days after telling her to move on? I’ve been looking at almost every insta story she has posted since I told her to her to move on a month ago.

For those who don’t know, if you view someone’s story it tells you who has viewed it-so she knows when I look. She posted something at 1 am last night and I checked it. I stopped looking then went back and looked at the rest of her story. My best friend said this was weird for me to do.
Is it weird? I’m hoping that she sees that by me looking I’m indifferent about her/things with us. I think by avoiding it, it seems like I’m upset. Does that make sense?

And no I don't miss her or want her back.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by dannmann92
I loved my ex very much and wanted to marry her. Stuff happened and we broke up. Well she broke up with me. She came back 6 months later. I was really torn. We discussed things for almost 2 months and in one of our discussions about us she said something that really pissed me off to the point that it made me change my mind about us. I called her later that same day and told her she needed to move on. That was about a month ago.

So is it weird that I’ve been looking at her insta story almost every time starting a few days after telling her to move on? I’ve been looking at almost every insta story she has posted since I told her to her to move on a month ago.

For those who don’t know, if you view someone’s story it tells you who has viewed it-so she knows when I look. She posted something at 1 am last night and I checked it. I stopped looking then went back and looked at the rest of her story. My best friend said this was weird for me to do.
Is it weird? I’m hoping that she sees that by me looking I’m indifferent about her/things with us. I think by avoiding it, it seems like I’m upset. Does that make sense?

And no I don't miss her or want her back.

The opposite imo. If you still look then it would appear you still have some interest. An indifferent person is one that wouldnt look. As you know she can see this, thsn its your behaviour that is strange.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending