I've caught feelings at a bad time Watch

Stephen123-3
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ok me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 8 months and she is literally perfect. She isn't the typical really fit girl but I know it sounds wet but she is beautiful as a Emma Watson look to her. She is also really nice and we never argue like literal wifey material. However my older brother has warned me that he had mates with girlfriends from 18-25 and have broken up missing a time to experiment with lots of girls. I literally really don't wanna break it off but am afraid on missing out on lads holidays and nights out. I really don't know what to do please help.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Stephen123-3)
Ok me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 8 months and she is literally perfect. She isn't the typical really fit girl but I know it sounds wet but she is beautiful as a Emma Watson look to her. She is also really nice and we never argue like literal wifey material. However my older brother has warned me that he had mates with girlfriends from 18-25 and have broken up missing a time to experiment with lots of girls. I literally really don't wanna break it off but am afraid on missing out on lads holidays and nights out. I really don't know what to do please help.
Why would you be afraid of missing out on lads holidays or nights out? Are you unable to be faithful? If so she cant be that perfect or you can't love her. Maybe talk to gf . If you havent been through uni yet then that has a good chance of splitting you both, but IMO enjoy it whilst it lasts.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's a no-brainer really. You are with a girl you see as "wifey material", yet you are worried about missing out on experimenting with other girls? You're potentially throwing your relationship away because you're horny. You should question yourself on whether you actually love her or not.
Stephen123-3
Rep:
?
I do think that I really like her a lot but loving someone is when I wouldn't even think of other girls which I admittedly do
Kevin70
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
relationship issues are very tricky. Any relationship is a journey from illusion to disillusion.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kevin70)
relationship issues are very tricky. Any relationship is a journey from illusion to disillusion.
Have you seen the film Making Mr Right?
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by UWS)
It's a no-brainer really. You are with a girl you see as "wifey material", yet you are worried about missing out on experimenting with other girls? You're potentially throwing your relationship away because you're horny. You should question yourself on whether you actually love her or not.
Couldn't have said it any better than this.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
This just sums up how childish boys minds really are. Why would you dump your potential future wife for a few messy nights with the lads? She doesn’t deserve you tbh, you need a reality check.
username2387497
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You'd be a fool to throw it away!
Girls like this don't come around very often and you wanna ditch her do you can experiment with random girls?
You'd miss out on a lot more if you left your 'wife matieral' girlfriend.
Grow up and realise what you've got here!
Jono*
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Stephen123-3)
She may be wifey material but you sure aren't hubby material
Stephen123-3
Rep:
?
(Original post by FireFreezer77)
You'd be a fool to throw it away!
Girls like this don't come around very often and you wanna ditch her do you can experiment with random girls?
You'd miss out on a lot more if you left your 'wife matieral' girlfriend.
Grow up and realise what you've got here!
Ye I'm just a bit jealous of my mates they went out last week and I didn't get the invite and I asked y and they said that "because I'm shakked up I'm now boring" they also talk about all these girls they slept with and there's no way I'm telling them about my experiences with my girlfriend because I don't want to
Stephen123-3
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jono*)
She may be wifey material but you sure aren't hubby material
How this is all in the interest of her I don't want to lead her on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (378)
56.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.35%

Watched Threads