The Student Room Group

Girls - what makeup do you wear on a day-to-day basis?

Scroll to see replies

I don't wear any for school and only go out wearing makeup if it's a super special occasion (and even then it's only eyebrows and foundation)
A little concealer, bronzer, highlighter, and mascara. Not a lot of any of them though. I also like to go makeup free
I just wear black gel liner and mascara. Maybe lip gloss every now and then.
None
Reply 24
Eyeliner & mascara. I used to wear concealer, but cba anymore.
mascara n highlight :^_^:
I use CC cream and setting powder. I am absolutely sh** with makeup; I'd like to wear more, but I find that the more I put on, the worse I look because my application is just so horrible. Then, eyeshadow and mascara. Done.
Believe it or not I wear 'my face'. I despise makeup with a passion. If I ever had a brand of my own all the bottles and palettes would be full of water! :biggrin:
Original post by Mystelle
So something that you put on daily - mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow liner, foundation, maybe a bit of lipstick? I sometimes put a bit of mascara on if I’m going out, but most of the time I wear nothing, cuz I don’t feel that bothered tbh.

0 lol
Foundation, two concealers, eyebrow pencil, cream eyeshadow base, gel eyeliner (for a wing), matte brown eyeshadow for the crease, inner corner highlight, mascara, loose powder, bronzer, blush, highlight, liquid lipstick.

May sound like a lot but it's well applied, can be done in around 15-20 minutes and generally looks quite natural. I can do a quick 5 minute face with fewer products and look very similar but I prefer to take my time. I wear the same products in the evening but just a slightly heavier application.
Original post by synchilla
Foundation, two concealers, eyebrow pencil, cream eyeshadow base, gel eyeliner (for a wing), matte brown eyeshadow for the crease, inner corner highlight, mascara, loose powder, bronzer, blush, highlight, liquid lipstick.

May sound like a lot but it's well applied, can be done in around 15-20 minutes and generally looks quite natural. I can do a quick 5 minute face with fewer products and look very similar but I prefer to take my time. I wear the same products in the evening but just a slightly heavier application.

Or you could just not put any make up on and still look natural :tongue:
mascara and lip balm lol
on the weekends i go in a bit more tho.
Hello everyone..

Do you love social media and like to create an income from it??

I am offering a completely FREE business opportunity that offers some amazing bonuses..

Work with award winning BEAUTY products 💋
Work from home
Choose your hours
Make amazing friends
And FREE reward holidays trips...

There are 250 gorgeous skin care products, hair care make up AND weight loss/nutrition products to choose from that are seen in the likes of Marie Clare/ Grazia mag!

If you would like more information either drop a comment below or DM me on Instagram - scarletannbreckon

What are you waiting for?? 💄
( Age 18+ applicants only)

Thanks,
Scarlet
I rarely to never wear make up with the exception of lipgloss.
Bit of concealer, light coverage foundation or bb cream and some lip gloss or a nude lipstick.
Original post by Mystelle
So something that you put on daily - mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow liner, foundation, maybe a bit of lipstick? I sometimes put a bit of mascara on if I’m going out, but most of the time I wear nothing, cuz I don’t feel that bothered tbh.

Same I’m not that bothered either so if I do go out sometimes I wear mascara highlighter and lipstick
On daily basis, i use the DD cream from Nuxe, it makes my skin look gud nd it contains spf!! I also wear a mascara from Gemey Maybelline and a blush stick bought at Sephora
Reply 38
I don't wear makeup everyday, only when I go to college/out but this is what I usually wear:

eyebrow pomade

concealer

lip balm

clear lip gloss

highlighter (sometimes)

setting powder (sometimes)

If I'm going out to a party, event etc then I'd wear mascara, fake lashes, bronzer/contour, eyeshadow
If I go out I wear foundation, blush, eye shadow, mascara, lipgloss/lipstick.

If just inside I just wear lipgloss/lipstick and mascara maybe yes.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest