Girls - what makeup do you wear on a day-to-day basis?

Watch
niv1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Luke5125)
Bleach cream??
Yeah it has some chemicals in it that destroys either melanin or the melanin producing cells in your skin (I'm not too sure). Lots of South Asian people are really insecure about their skin tone and it's really popular to bleach your skin over there.
daytonic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lately? sweat and pillow marks from sporadic 3 hour depression naps
kemistrykid11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I always wear B.B. cream, concealer, translucent powder and lip balm. When I wanna look more presentable I wear lipstick and fill in my eyebrows too
Luke5125
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That's OK, but it seems pointless and dangerous like most *beauty* remedy's. Wish people would just love the skin they were born in
Luke5125
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I moisturize twice a day, wash regularly and use cleansing wipes
frostfly
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by urlocalethnic)
lately? sweat and pillow marks from sporadic 3 hour depression naps
Umm are you okay?
HeartBlink
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't wear any make-up if i'm going out shopping/ to the park etc... (used to but stopped because we're beautiful the way we are :love:) just put some lip balm on.
if i'm going to someone's house i'll wear concealer and blusher, mascara but the tiniest amount and lip balm. Natural stuff. Can't tell i'm wearing anything haha
I never bother with contouring, eyeliner, eyeshadow, fake lashes, powdering etc... unless i'm going to a wedding
HeartBlink
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
LOL same. Very oily and dry, weirdest combination.
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by HeartBlink)
I don't wear any make-up if i'm going out shopping/ to the park etc... (used to but stopped because we're beautiful the way we are :love:) just put some lip balm on.
if i'm going to someone's house i'll wear concealer and blusher, mascara but the tiniest amount and lip balm. Natural stuff. Can't tell i'm wearing anything haha
I never bother with contouring, eyeliner, eyeshadow, fake lashes, powdering etc... unless i'm going to a wedding
Hmm kinda rare to see a girl going all nátural. You have the right idea too. Natural girls look pretty without makeup.
HeartBlink
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ProRoadman)
Hmm kinda rare to see a girl going all nátural. You have the right idea too. Natural girls look pretty without makeup.
It's not that rare I don't think :hmmmm: what's rare is seeing a girl who hasn't done her eyebrows :sad: what's with everyone changing their eyebrows?
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by HeartBlink)
It's not that rare I don't think :hmmmm: what's rare is seeing a girl who hasn't done her eyebrows :sad: what's with everyone changing their eyebrows?
I mean a lot of girls do make up so it’s kinda rare seeing them without it. Not every girl does her eyebrows but they still choose to.
HeartBlink
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I mean a lot of girls do make up so it’s kinda rare seeing them without it. Not every girl does her eyebrows but they still choose to.
Yes true. I meant doing their eyebrows as in threading them or waxing. Idk i just feel like I haven't seem many girls who haven't :dontknow:
Sofiaaais
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'll put concealer, powder, brows and a tiny bit of mascara on if I'm going to the shops are something. If I can be bothered I'll do a tiny bit of highlight in the inner corner of my eyes and line my lips with a natural lip liner.
'full glam' consists of foundation, highlight, contour, eyeshadow etc and I can be rarely bothered to spend so much time on things that normally go unnoticed lol
Nihilisticb*tch
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Most of the time i don't wear any but when I do I wear: foundation, mascara, contour.
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nihilisticb*tch)
Most of the time i don't wear any but when I do I wear: foundation, mascara, contour.
That’s brave in this age. Must be nice not caring about makeup everyday.
Nihilisticb*tch
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That’s brave in this age. Must be nice not caring about makeup everyday.
The main reason is because my skin isn't very bad like I don't get spots that often.
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nihilisticb*tch)
The main reason is because my skin isn't very bad like I don't get spots that often.
Oh. I see.
Do you get many comments about not wearing make up?
CuriousCat567
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I used to wear mascara but don’t even bother with that anymore, too lazy. Doesn’t matter the occasion- I’m not wearing any makeup.
Itsxlexi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Usually dont wear make up but if i do it’s just concealer, powder and highlight ☺️
partnyextdoor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
do my brows first with nyx dipbrow pomade, using the abh duo brush in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (200)
5.07%
Uncertainty around my education (572)
14.49%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (444)
11.25%
Lack of purpose or motivation (542)
13.73%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (196)
4.97%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (236)
5.98%
Loneliness (333)
8.44%
Financial worries (145)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (154)
3.9%
Exposure to negative news/social media (178)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (223)
5.65%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (353)
8.94%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (371)
9.4%

Watched Threads