Is it ok that my dad sometime slaps my butt?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Amuamazing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This morning my dad and mum are at breakfast I walked past my dad and he slapped my butt and then smiled at me he always says he proud of me and that I’m beautiful but he only slaps my but sometimes he mostly smiles at me idk if he as being a normal annoying dad Or is he attracted to me?
Angry Bird
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lololol not normal
Anneyong <3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What is your age?? And gender?

If you’re a girl and past 12 or puberty then it’s a bit weird but if you’re younger then I’m pretty sure there’s no harm. He’s just being playful with you. Is slapping your butt the only thing or does he do anything else? Like touching you elsewhere when your moms not around? That should be worrisome.

And I guess if you’re a boy, a little bit of mischievous intimacy is allowed between a father and son. And in that case you pretty much have nothing to worry about ☺️
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Amuamazing)
This morning my dad and mum are at breakfast I walked past my dad and he slapped my butt and then smiled at me he always says he proud of me and that I’m beautiful but he only slaps my but sometimes he mostly smiles at me idk if he as being a normal annoying dad Or is he attracted to me?
sometimes my dad does that too -_- but he doesn't do it with any bad intentions so I guess it depends on your dad's intention, then you'll be able to figure out what's going on.
AppleB
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Your mum was there so there’s nothing to worry about. My dad puts me in a headlock :rofl: fathers have a different way of telling you they’re happy with you I guess?
JaydorIV
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
no idea, some parents do that to show natural affection to their child it's a bit common with African relatives, if you don't like it, just tell him so.

but if he's feeling you up, then that's not normal at all
Razz13
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
no, report him, play it safe
NickAlex12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lol it’s normal
Rebah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If it makes you uncomfortable just tell him, and if he persists then that's when you need to let someone know what's going on.
username3661752
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Amuamazing)
Is your Dad Donald Trump?

But on a serious note that ain't normal. I would try to find out if your Dad is on the sexual harassment record?
TheDepressedOne
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Your father is sexually frustrated.
cohenkaylie701
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yea my dad does it to but not in a sexaully way and im 13 so i don't know if that's werid
Awais Ahsan
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you're uncomfortable, then tell him.
AnonymousMinaX
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh I have a problem like that, but the thing is I'm 14 and I only met him 2 yrs ago and he took me away from mom (divorced) and TODAY, he slaps my ass, like hell, I keep telling him I don't like it and he gets angry and hit me OR PUNCH ME, like **** men, I DON'T KNOW YOU, YOU'RE NOT MY DAD, I DON'T LIKE YOU SO LEAVE ME ALONE AND IT FEELS REALLY DISGUSTING FOR ME, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
No it aint normal. Call childline
username4831970
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AnonymousMinaX)
Oh I have a problem like that, but the thing is I'm 14 and I only met him 2 yrs ago and he took me away from mom (divorced) and TODAY, he slaps my ass, like hell, I keep telling him I don't like it and he gets angry and hit me OR PUNCH ME, like **** men, I DON'T KNOW YOU, YOU'RE NOT MY DAD, I DON'T LIKE YOU SO LEAVE ME ALONE AND IT FEELS REALLY DISGUSTING FOR ME, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT
Please tell me you have a plan of action to get out of that situation, you shouldn't be going through that, it's abuse. Contact Childline, ask for help, call someone, report this.....
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AppleB)
Your mum was there so there’s nothing to worry about. My dad puts me in a headlock :rofl: fathers have a different way of telling you they’re happy with you I guess?
same my dad basically strangles me affectionately i just died yesterday typing from the grave x
Dkdkv
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My dad isn’t that different he does it out of nowhere and says that’s how he shows his affection, and I tell him I don’t like it he ignores that and keeps on doing it it isn’t everyday just randomly and it hurts sometimes and it is in front of my mom and she does nothing she allows it with her and I don’t understand I just turned 13 and he still does it it makes me uncomfortable what should I do? Please give me advice I have no one else to talk to
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dkdkv)
My dad isn’t that different he does it out of nowhere and says that’s how he shows his affection, and I tell him I don’t like it he ignores that and keeps on doing it it isn’t everyday just randomly and it hurts sometimes and it is in front of my mom and she does nothing she allows it with her and I don’t understand I just turned 13 and he still does it it makes me uncomfortable what should I do? Please give me advice I have no one else to talk to
You really shouldn’t think too much about especially when you are only 13, you are still a child. It is a completely normal thing to do, both my mom and grandpa does it and I’m 19
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (66)
19.13%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.78%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.93%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.19%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.87%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.19%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.77%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.48%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.32%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.74%

Watched Threads