The Student Room Group

Donald TrumpšŸ¤”

What are your thoughts on Donald Trump as Americaā€™s president and as he done good for America or worse?

( just a general question on what people think!)
Reply 1
He's a ****.
Reply 2
The best thing ever.
It's huge.
Indians are currently right-leaning everywhere outside the United States, notably in Canada, Western Europe and Oceania. In Western Europe, a large proportion of the Indian community supported the far-right. The predominant reason for the lack of rightwards swing among American Indians is that they care more about immigration, the US has an Islamophobic immigration policy, and generally Trump is more racist towards Indians. I think Trump gains widespread sympathy in the Non-Muslim Indian community due to the severity of the left-wing.

I personally think I am justified in sympathising with Trump due to the severity of Pro-Muslim support, tolerance and lobbying from the left-wing - a view widely shared among Non-Muslim Indians in the UK. I'm a third generation Indian and I still find that the left-wing is horribly Pro-Muslim, eventhough I'm progressive and against many socially issues.

I support's Trump's military policy on Iran and generally the Middle East, though I think he's being too soft on Pakistan and that he hasn't been proactive enough in the Middle East. I'd support his Migrants Ban (something most British and Europeans support too according to several opinion polls) if he included Pakistan too. It would be nice to see him take a stronger lead in dismantling the racist left-wing institutions and media too. I would like to arrange a deal whereby the Americans get some higher paying jobs for the IT workers, then India get some lower paying jobs for India which in turn will help spur economic growth in India too.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by codecommand
Potentially one of the greatest presidents they have ever had.

His tax reform was brilliant

www.magapill.com

I don't recall any other US president ever being so scandal ridden and involved with such a cabal of reprobates...
ITT:

Bait.
"You did it wonderfully Tubbs"
It's a bait
Reply 8
Original post by Napp
I don't recall any other US president ever being so scandal ridden and involved with such a cabal of reprobates...

I think others seem to have their shady associates ignored by most of the media.
Reply 10
Original post by Underscore__
I think others seem to have their shady associates ignored by most of the media.

Or theyā€™re just not quite so stupid as to be so blase about them. Anyone else who would have gotten up to his shenanigans would have buried them not tweeted the damn things šŸ˜‚
Original post by Napp
Or theyā€™re just not quite so stupid as to be so blase about them. Anyone else who would have gotten up to his shenanigans would have buried them not tweeted the damn things šŸ˜‚

So a person who is honest about their past is worse than a person who tries to bury it?

I thought that was just going to be a link to his Twitter account.
Reply 13
So a person who is honest about their past is worse than a person who tries to bury it?

I wouldnā€™t call what trumps doing being honest as opposed to being moronic
Original post by Napp
I wouldnā€™t call what trumps doing being honest as opposed to being moronic

I think itā€™s perhaps both. I just find it amusing how Trump is bashed so much but the darlings of the Democrat Party avoid any real scrutiny from young people and most of Americaā€™s media
Reply 15
I think itā€™s perhaps both. I just find it amusing how Trump is bashed so much but the darlings of the Democrat Party avoid any real scrutiny from young people and most of Americaā€™s media

Maybe so but Trump just makes it so easy for people to bludgeon him...
Why hath thou brought this accursed thread back to the land of the living, fellow humans? Doth thou truly seek to reap the chaos it may sow?
Original post by Napp
Maybe so but Trump just makes it so easy for people to bludgeon him...

I agree, just really easy to bludgeon someone who says bread lines are a good thing, no wonder Trump gets so much bashing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending