The Student Room Group

Why don't guys ask for my number? Am I ugly?

My friends all seem to have guys giving them their numbers but I don't. Am I ugly or unapproachable?

Scroll to see replies

You’re not, it’s probably just you are surrounded by people who aren’t like you and when you’re older, your time will come. Sorry, but you just have to wait.
probably coz you look average.

80% of looking good is the make up you use and not being fat
Original post by Anonymous
My friends all seem to have guys giving them their numbers but I don't. Am I ugly or unapproachable?

Don’t put yourself down. Be proud of who you are. Hopefully some guy approaches you. 😁
Reply 4
I'm a size 6 so I'm not fat and looking good isn't just about make up. Too much make up and you look cakey
Original post by hannah00

I'm a size 6 so I'm not fat and looking good isn't just about make up. Too much make up and you look cakey

that is where you are wrong and why guys think your ugly
Reply 6
Original post by hannah00

not true. make up makes girls look unnatural and slutty. i'd much rather be with someone natural-looking who doesn't spend all her life configuring her appearance.
I'm a size 6 so I'm not fat and looking good isn't just about make up.

sadly it is babes

men are blinded by make up

I've seen complete ugly duckings get called 'beautiful' and 'sexy' due to the power of make up!

and the complete joke is a lot of these girl has sh itty make up skills too. literally look like they are using poundland quality make up but it doesn't make any difference. weird what a bit of colour in your lips can do to a bloke.

even when i was at my fattest guys would check me out and smile at me when i wore make up. it was weird af. but nice to know how powerful make up can be
Original post by Joel 96
not true. make up makes girls look unnatural and slutty. i'd much rather be with someone natural-looking who doesn't spend all her life configuring her appearance.

yeah yeah yeah...

Why don't you ask for guys numbers?
Original post by Jack22031994

^This. PRSOM.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
^This. PRSOM.

PRSOM!! :smile: :tongue:
Reply 12
So of course if you are well above average on physical attractiveness, with or without make up, people will come on to you. If, like the majority, you are more average you have to work for it. Attractiveness has physical, personality and effort made aspects. Some people have luck on physical attractiveness, that makes things initially easier but whatever you have to work with what you've got and when you do things turn our fine.
Original post by Jack22031994

Original post by It's****ingWOODY
^This. PRSOM.

Lol, me too
Now you have to be thick, have long pretty hair and pretty makeup.
short skirt, high heels, long hair = men chasing. srsly it could be a man in a wig for all they care. if you're wearing jumpers and have hair tied in a bun then the guys don't chase you. they only want sex anyway... unless that's all you're after.
Now you have to be thick, have long pretty hair and pretty makeup.

As in stupid? As Im not going out with someone with subpar intelligence. :tongue:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by petalsunrise
short skirt, high heels, long hair = men chasing. srsly it could be a man in a wig for all they care. if you're wearing jumpers and have hair tied in a bun then the guys don't chase you. they only want sex anyway... unless that's all you're after.

Nah. I prefer the jumper and hair bun girls. 😊
Original post by petalsunrise

Umm I don't want to go out with a man lol

How are we supposed to judge if you're ugly without a pic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending