The Student Room Group

BSc Business Management

Hi,
For anyone applying or already doing a business management degree, I was wondering whether or not you have done any relevant internships, summer jobs or any work experience, and if it is needed and helped in any way.

Thanks.
They arent generally a determining requirement such as for medicine, if you havent done any business internships it wont hurt a serious application, with a well crafted personal statement and required predictions.

I study management at a RG, and didnt have any work experience and was 26 when i applied. So no reason to worry.

Obviousy while doing your degree, you should go for summer internships after second year as its a good way to build a connection for a graduate scheme.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Realitysreflexx
They arent generally a determining requirement such as for medicine, if you havent done any business internships it wont hurt a serious application, with a well crafted personal statement and required predictions.

I study management at a RG, and didnt have any work experience and was 26 when i applied. So no reason to worry.

Obviousy while doing your degree, you should go for summer internships after second year as its a good way to build a connection for a graduate scheme.

Thanks for the answer, will look into graduate schemes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending