The Student Room Group

I'm not popular but my boyfriend is

Okay so I met my Bf online (I'm a girl), we've been together for 3 months. He lives quite far from me so I haven't really met any of his friends yet. Anyways his bday is approaching and he's having a massive party for it which means I'll be meeting all of his friends, and I'm very nervous about this cause like It says in the title my boyfriend is popular and so are his friends (I know this cause I stalked them on fb) I'm also feeling quite insecure cause like all of his 'girl' friends look like super models. I'm not sure how to change the way I feel about this I want to have a good time but I can't stop feeling insecure and nervous about it. Please help me.
Don't be insecure, just be chill and you'll be fine. Just because you're not overloaded on Facebook doesn't mean you're not popular, or can't be what you idolise right now.
Try not to worry too much, if you can. You might think that way about his friends but he chose to be with you, not them, for a reason!
just be confident in the way u r cos u cant change that. everyone is different. if he likes u for who r then u have nothing to be worried about
Reply 4
Yeah thats true, thanks I'll try not to worry about it.
I'm sure every female attending the party thinks the exact same thing. If not, there's always that one smug git ruining it for everyone else which you're scared of, but I'm sure your boyfriend will be ready for it if it happens
One advice that is always true - be yourself. Never pretend.
If you're shy, be shy. Tell them you're shy and nervous and if they aren't dicks, they will go out of their way to make you feel more welcome.
Don't act.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending