The Student Room Group

21, Going into 3rd year, still a virgin! Freshers - My Chance?

I'm 21 years old and shall be turning 22 before the year is out. As the title says I will be starting 3rd year in September and unfortunately still a virgin.

Before anyone says anything I am not being pressured by friends. I want to experience sex sooner rather than later. With every passing year after 16 I've slowly been getting more stressed. It seems as you get older and still have no experience, you're going to be seen as weirder! Surely people are going to judge if you're 25 and terrible in bed.

I'm hoping freshers 2k18 will be my opportunity. I'm not a clubbing person but I will go out if it'll finally get this big worry off my back.

Has anyone got any advice on how to pull on a night out?
Reply 1
Bump
Dont force it man. It'll be a lot better with the right girl and not some random one you happen to bump into drunkenly in a club.

And the right girl if she loves you, won't care, If she does, she doesn't really love you.
Freshers can be a great choice in those circumstances, so try some of them ! :smile:
Really don't force it... Technically it's pressure because you're saying the older you get the weirder its going to be, being a virgin.

I promise you it's not thaaaat big of a deal, in fact, it's actually really precious because there are people out there who are regretting their first time as they know they made the wrong decision about what they wanted. Don't forget there's negatives like STI's and even pregnancy. Remember that all the time, because even if you push that thought away there's always a possibility.

Be smart, shrug off what other people are saying to you. Don't let it affect the way you're thinking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending