The Student Room Group

When guys like younger girls

It makes me kinda jealous and I’m not 100% why. Let me explain. So my ex and I broke up a few months back, and when I saw he was liking the pics of girls 2 years younger than us, it REALLY bugged me. Because they are so young. If it was girls our age or older, it wouldn’t bother me nearly as much?

It’s like ‘wow these girls two years younger than you are already prettier and better than you’ if that makes sense? Idk, it’s something that’s always bothered me. It would bother me if my two years younger sister got a bf who was my age or older because again, ‘this person is younger than you but is already better than you’.

Can anyone get what I’m saying? I know I haven’t worded it well, but it’s hard to explain. On a side note, I want to get a guy who’s older than me slightly, because it feels ‘taboo’.
I think maybe it's a bit of your own insecurity coming through. It would make sense if you were in your 30s and your ex was liking photos of women in their 20s but two years when you're a teenager/early 20s isn't a big difference at all. Most women date men who are older than them, so I'm not sure how it's taboo.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
On a side note, I want to get a guy who’s older than me slightly, because it feels ‘taboo’.

Only taboo if you're 15 and you're going for a guy who's in his 20s, for example.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending