The Student Room Group

International student planning on studying dentistry in the UK

Hello!

I am planning to take dentistry with a 1 year pre-dental in the UK and as I was reading a couple of threads about dentistry I got a bit confused as to how dentistry in the UK actually works. Also does anyone have any tips on how I, an international student, can better apply for uni’s in the UK especially dentistry?

Thank you!
xx
Reply 1
Original post by sha.zee
Hello!

I am planning to take dentistry with a 1 year pre-dental in the UK and as I was reading a couple of threads about dentistry I got a bit confused as to how dentistry in the UK actually works. Also does anyone have any tips on how I, an international student, can better apply for uni’s in the UK especially dentistry?

Thank you!
xx

Hey sha.zee

did you find the answers to your questions? :smile:

well, there are many universities that offer the course you are looking for. e.g. Newcastle University, University of Manchester, University of Bristol etc...
The process is not complex but there are certain requirements set for each university and all depends on your current qualifications.

what is your current level of study and where and when are you thinking to study in the UK?

x

Quick Reply

Latest