How to add EPQ to qualifications on UCAS

Watch
hollyeb5
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am currently filling out my UCAS form for an application for september 2019. and would like to add EPQ to it. But I have no idea what to add for the 'subject'
Is it the name of my EPQ title or something else?
stimtothesky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It’s the broad subject area (e.g. biology or cell biology or politics)
Charlottegleeson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
mine was too long ("How successful is the presentation of anxiety and depression in the musical dear evan hansen?") so i did a brief summary (Success of anxiety and depression in Evan Hansen")
FloralHybrid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Charlottegleeson)
mine was too long ("How successful is the presentation of anxiety and depression in the musical dear evan hansen?") so i did a brief summary (Success of anxiety and depression in Evan Hansen")
Love finding fellow theatre lovers on TSR 🤗
Charlottegleeson
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FloralHybrid)
Love finding fellow theatre lovers on TSR 🤗
haha it was the best piece of school work ive ever done!
Lemur14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
mine was too long ("How successful is the presentation of anxiety and depression in the musical dear evan hansen?" so i did a brief summary (Success of anxiety and depression in Evan Hansen"
I'm actually soo jealous of that amazing title...could just listen to the whole thing on repeat constantly :daydreaming:
This has just reminded me I haven't added my EPQ to UCAS either...shortening my title might be interesting...
Mimi2kk1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know you wrote this ages ago but I love this question! I'm looking to do an EPQ based around musicals and I really wanted to do DEH, I wondered exactly what you wrote about? Just need a few ideas to present to my tutor, and what topic did you classify it under?
Charlottegleeson
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
haha it was fun? school work? fun? but basically just an excuse to read the script and listen to the songs on repeat for about half a year!
(Original post by Lemur14)
I'm actually soo jealous of that amazing title...could just listen to the whole thing on repeat constantly :daydreaming:
This has just reminded me I haven't added my EPQ to UCAS either...shortening my title might be interesting...
Lemur14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
haha it was fun? school work? fun? but basically just an excuse to read the script and listen to the songs on repeat for about half a year!
I mean I don't need an excuse to do that, but I'm extremely jealous nonetheless!
Charlottegleeson
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
honestly i can't completely remember aha. i know i originally wanted to do musical theatre like, in general, but that was way too vague so i took more of a psychology-based approach to DEH. i started with the accuracy of the portrayal of "mental health" again this was a bit broad to then focused on just anx and dep, and changing "accuracy" to "success" to let me talk about the portrayal, it's accuracy and its impact on the audience. i had two headings (anx and dep) and explored how Connor and Evan portrayed this. i also made an Instagram fan account so i could send a questionnaire about the success to fans of the show (100 responses) to include in my essay. i can answer any other questions if you like ahah? xx
(Original post by Mimi2kk1)
I know you wrote this ages ago but I love this question! I'm looking to do an EPQ based around musicals and I really wanted to do DEH, I wondered exactly what you wrote about? Just need a few ideas to present to my tutor, and what topic did you classify it under?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
55.75%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.25%

Watched Threads