The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan 2018 September intake Indian student

Any Indian students going to uclan fr 2018 sept intake
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Aravind_RM

yes I'm joining this sept...... I'm going for MSc in applied public health I'm from Bhopal.... what about you?
Reply 3
Urgently Looking for 1 or 2 people to take over our contract, there’s a standard ensuite room available - £90 and a large ensuite room available - £95. Jubilee Court is a private student accommodation all bills included on Fylde Road, 5 mins walk from university, if you need any more details, contact me please
B6FF1192-29D7-49C2-B164-CD405FAE9039.png
FFDAC3DE-E547-4ADA-A0CB-70ABCA5C9459.png
67074700-F43C-410C-8D11-37E96B324F7E.png
7FFDEF3B-3877-43D8-826F-D9171502D066.png
Reply 4
Original post by Aravind_RM

Iam for MBA ....
Reply 5
where are you from ?
Original post by Abin123
Iam for MBA ....
Reply 6
Original post by Niksteee
where are you from ?

Kerala,calicut and u?
Reply 7
Ive like to make a whtsapp group for indians who going to study in uclan.interested msg me @8891942606
Reply 8
Original post by Shylaaa
Urgently Looking for 1 or 2 people to take over our contract, there’s a standard ensuite room available - £90 and a large ensuite room available - £95. Jubilee Court is a private student accommodation all bills included on Fylde Road, 5 mins walk from university, if you need any more details, contact me please
B6FF1192-29D7-49C2-B164-CD405FAE9039.png
FFDAC3DE-E547-4ADA-A0CB-70ABCA5C9459.png
67074700-F43C-410C-8D11-37E96B324F7E.png
7FFDEF3B-3877-43D8-826F-D9171502D066.png
plz send u r mobile no so that we can discuss i am ready to take is any one shared along with
Reply 9
Original post by Abin123
Kerala,calicut and u?

bhopal
Reply 10
Original post by Niksteee
bhopal

Great!!
Reply 11
ONE DOUBLE ENSUITE AVAILABLE - £95/week The Guild Tavern is a high spec recently refurbished building and is located a few steps from the bars, shops and restaurants on Fishergate, and within a short walk to Uni. All utilities, high speed wifi and FREE use of the laundry room are included in the rent.
With five ensuite bedrooms makes this flat perfect for a larger group of students. All bedrooms have double beds, ensuite shower room with vanity and lots of fitted wardrobe space. All bedrooms have a desk, executive style chair and bookshelves.
Located on the first floor and having been recently refurbished this is often a popular flat. The flat has an open plan lounge with kitchen/diner. Fully fitted kitchen with ample high gloss white cupboards, fridge/freezer, oven, hob, microwave convection, dishwasher and breakfast bar. Leather sofas, coffee table and large flat screen Freeview TV make this flat a very sociable space.

http://www.metrostudentaccommodation.co.uk/university-locations/all/guild-tavern-preston-first-floor-flat
Reply 12
ONE DOUBLE ENSUITE AVAILABLE - £95/week The Guild Tavern is a high spec recently refurbished building and is located a few steps from the bars, shops and restaurants on Fishergate, and within a short walk to Uni. All utilities, high speed wifi and FREE use of the laundry room are included in the rent.
With five ensuite bedrooms makes this flat perfect for a larger group of students. All bedrooms have double beds, ensuite shower room with vanity and lots of fitted wardrobe space. All bedrooms have a desk, executive style chair and bookshelves.
Located on the first floor and having been recently refurbished this is often a popular flat. The flat has an open plan lounge with kitchen/diner. Fully fitted kitchen with ample high gloss white cupboards, fridge/freezer, oven, hob, microwave convection, dishwasher and breakfast bar. Leather sofas, coffee table and large flat screen Freeview TV make this flat a very sociable space.

http://www.metrostudentaccommodation.co.uk/university-locations/all/guild-tavern-preston-first-floor-flat
Original post by M latha
plz send u r mobile no so that we can discuss i am ready to take is any one shared along with
Hi, every one!!

I will be joining UCLAN on Jan 2019, i would like to discuss regarding the accomodation. Please do suggest or help me to find out by contacting direcly with my whats app number +971568281135
Reply 14
Hi
Reply 15
Hii
im vikram,im going to join uclan in this jan intake,could anyone let me know about accommodation,please text me on whatsapp 9821719507
Vikram! please add me on your whats app! Lets discuss on the accomodation as well
is part time jobs available for international students

Quick Reply