What foods don’t make you bloat? Watch

Anonymous78910
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My year 13 prom is on Friday and I will obviously be drinking, but I don’t want to drink on an empty stomach so I will eat lunch before I get my hair and makeup done. I’ve got a tight dress so I don’t want to bloat. What foods don’t make you bloat which I can have for lunch??
Muudeey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is literally the worst question someone could ask me. I will eat literally anything as long it’s edible. I know milk makes you bloat. I’m guessing anything with a high lipid content you should stay clear off.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Avoid anything really fatty or carb-heavy. Protein-rich foods are ideal as they'll keep you fuller for longer, try slow-releasing carbs as well like wholemeal bread and pasta.
RalphMcDonald
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There are some ways that can help you from making bloat. You can add a lot of high-fiber vegetables but remember one thing that may get double if you are switching from a lower fiber diet. So start slowly adding extra veggies to your diet, also increasing the volume of plant matter. Eating vegetables and more amount of fiber will help you to cut down on bloating.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (69)
32.7%
No I don't (100)
47.39%
I work during the holidays (42)
19.91%

Watched Threads