Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have a rash that is yellow at the peak and it's just in the upper part of my pubes. I'm male 17 and never had sex. Never let anyone touch my pubes nor do I have HIV/AIDS.

This is the first time a rash like this has com to my pubes.

There is no pain and no itching and I don't wanna pop it cuz it's disgusting being on my pubes. It's similar to face rash u get when it's filled with puss and it's yellow ready to be popped.

Pls help xx
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a rash that is yellow at the peak and it's just in the upper part of my pubes. I'm male 17 and never had sex. Never let anyone touch my pubes nor do I have HIV/AIDS.

This is the first time a rash like this has com to my pubes.

There is no pain and no itching and I don't wanna pop it cuz it's disgusting being on my pubes. It's similar to face rash u get when it's filled with puss and it's yellow ready to be popped.

Pls help xx
You can't have a rash on your "pubes", as it's hair.

Go way, learn the correct word for the part of your body that you're trying to describe, and then come back with an actual account of what's going wrong. In the meantime, try soap (or different soap).
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tootles)
You can't have a rash on your "pubes", as it's hair.

Go way, learn the correct word for the part of your body that you're trying to describe, and then come back with an actual account of what's going wrong. In the meantime, try soap (or different soap).
Yes but it's under my pubes idk how to call it and i dont use soap anyway, I just wash with water. Basically it's 1 single rash on my lower abdomen but there's hair around it so I thought it was on pubes but it's like at the start of my snail trail
randomsheep11
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello, I presume you're talking about your groin area right? If so, just go see a doctor. I would assume you could get there by yourself. If your parents ask, just say you need to see the doctor and it's not their business. Don't be embarrassed, doctors see stuff like this often. In the mean time, try putting soothing products on it just incase it becomes inflamed/painful/generally unpleasant in the future. For example, put some face/hand/body cream in the fridge or something for 15 minutes and apply a cool layer onto it before you go to bed?
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes but it's under my pubes idk how to call it and i dont use soap anyway, I just wash with water. Basically it's 1 single rash on my lower abdomen but there's hair around it so I thought it was on pubes but it's like at the start of my snail trail
Go away again, and learn about a thing called "hygeine".
randomsheep11
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
Go away again, and learn about a thing called "hygeine".
No offense but your posts are irrelevant and useless, you're just trying to look smart. Be less rude, he's having a problem here...
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by randomsheep11)
No offense but your posts are irrelevant and useless, you're just trying to look smart. Be less rude, he's having a problem here...
He's got a problem that likely could have been avoided by actually washing properly. Also, as a seventeen-year-old, he should have long since grown out of babytalk. If that's a problem, it's not my problem.
Anonymous #1
Should I squeeze it or just wipe it because some puss is coming out? It started when I woke up

Cheers
roarer
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
ingrown hair
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (25)
23.36%
No (82)
76.64%

Watched Threads