CTAM: Count to a million (Part 27)Watch
Welcome to the 27th part of CTAM!
A quick recap of the rules:
1a) Please make sure to post a number with every post. Every post on the thread counts.
2) Make sure that it's the right number please; if not then please edit your post to the correct number and don't delete your post!
2a) If a wrong number is posted and left unedited for a reasonable amount of time then a user can invoke "Rule 16b" (see example)
3) Multiple posts are allowed, but no more than 10 in a row.
4) If someone posts spam/disrupts the thread then ignore that post. It will be reported and deleted.
5) PBUs will not be tolerated and any post made by PBUs will be deleted.
Thread features from the previous thread:
- Sprint Sunday: A competition every Sunday to see how many posts we can make in a day, and the highest poster wins! (Currently not occuring)
- 100 Posts: The most popular of competitions in CTAM. It is simply post/count a number ending in 00 and you get a point! Here are the rules for 100 posts:
a) Do not delete posts in order to get a 100 post, they will be reported and restored.
b) Do not misuse CA/ST/SL/CT powers to bypass the 30-sec restraint to get a 100 post.
c) Do not use duplicate accounts to get a 100 post.
- Palindromes: Not as competitive as 100 posts but still sought after. A Palindrome (or "Pali" ) is simply a number that's the same forward as it is backwards e.g. 175571. There are ten per thread so good luck!
Leaderboard for Top Posters
Leaderboard for 100 Posts
Leaderboard for Palindromes
Leaderboard for Part 26
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to either contact myself or one of the other regular posters on this thread, who will be more than willing to help.
- P26 was completed in 13 days (The second quickest; only behind P25 at 7 days).
- During P26, the projected finish time was brought forward from 27th July 2031 to
17th January 2031
Perhaps like Jap-Bel , after half time would get interesting ryt?