Report Thread starter 2 years ago
thanks for your responses
Last edited by szaxjkl; 1 week ago
username4160482
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Because they are obviously bored, immature and insecure children with nothing better to do.

Ignore them.
Lau2en _
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Jealous, you’re probably have everything she wants and she just wants a target.
username3934898
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by szaxjkl)
The bullying isnt too harsh.. its sly. Things like mimicking me behind my back and making sly comments happen. It's only done by one girl but her other friends encourage it or she encourages it to her friends.
I dont see why though? I have never done anything to her, we used to be friends but stopped talking. I'm not the typical "lame" kid, I'm average with some "popular" friends. i'm set one in almost all my classes and I'm not bad looking! I just dont know why.
It makes me feel bad about myself because alot of her friends are my friends.... and it broke our bond.
I want to ask her without getting yelled at but it's too pointless.
What really once made me angry was when my mum took me shopping with my friend. My mum bought me clothes and whilst I was changing she spoke to my friend and said hi (she also bullies my friend). The next day her friend called my name from the other side an I heard the word "mum". I would die for my mum and I don't want her involved. These girls are way too much if only I could understand why
this thread name makes me so sad you know i spent an awfully long time thinking about this myself until I realised it was futile. People are really mean unfortunately and insecure so they put you down to make themselves feel better.
username4077018
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This stuff sucks
If they're spending so much time doing this, they clearly have a lot of time on their handsThey just don't have anything better to do, which makes them the "lame" ones
shannon4life
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
that happen to me before i ended up choking the girl and slamming the girls head on the floor until her head started bleeding it happen in 5th grade
chlo_bel
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by shannon4life)
that happen to me before i ended up choking the girl and slamming the girls head on the floor until her head started bleeding it happen in 5th grade
This is the most effective approach
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by shannon4life)
Same. I used to get bullied in school. I waited too long but in the end I beat up one of the bullies, the rest stopped LOL.
periodt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by szaxjkl)
I just dont know why.
She's very insecure with herself. :yep:

You'll realise sooner or later that people who have to put others down to make themselves feel better are not happy with themselves and are jealous, no matter how outwardly confident they appear.

PERSONALLY, I would go about by this matter by speaking to the person privately. You'd be surprised to know that many people do not know how annoying/impacting their actions are. I always advise this to my friends whenever they are in a situation with someone: confront them/ at least let them know - because you can't expect them to change/stop if they don't know that their action is an issue/is bothering you [plus they'll probably be more cautious whenever they next do it, or at least feel v guilty bcos they know it bothers you]. Even in the most obvious situations, where you think it's common sense to know that this would bother someone, still tell them [as common sense isn't that common...]! :blushing:
Last edited by periodt; 8 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (165)
25%
Better than expected (133)
20.15%
Worse than expected (362)
54.85%

Watched Threads