Why do i get bullied Watch

szaxjkl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
The bullying isnt too harsh.. its sly. Things like mimicking me behind my back and making sly comments happen. It's only done by one girl but her other friends encourage it or she encourages it to her friends.
I dont see why though? I have never done anything to her, we used to be friends but stopped talking. I'm not the typical "lame" kid, I'm average with some "popular" friends. i'm set one in almost all my classes and I'm not bad looking! I just dont know why.
It makes me feel bad about myself because alot of her friends are my friends.... and it broke our bond.
I want to ask her without getting yelled at but it's too pointless.
What really once made me angry was when my mum took me shopping with my friend. My mum bought me clothes and whilst I was changing she spoke to my friend and said hi (she also bullies my friend). The next day her friend called my name from the other side an I heard the word "mum". I would die for my mum and I don't want her involved. These girls are way too much if only I could understand why
username4160482
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Because they are obviously bored, immature and insecure children with nothing better to do.

Ignore them.
Lau2en _
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Jealous, you’re probably have everything she wants and she just wants a target.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PureHeroine
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by szaxjkl)
The bullying isnt too harsh.. its sly. Things like mimicking me behind my back and making sly comments happen. It's only done by one girl but her other friends encourage it or she encourages it to her friends.
I dont see why though? I have never done anything to her, we used to be friends but stopped talking. I'm not the typical "lame" kid, I'm average with some "popular" friends. i'm set one in almost all my classes and I'm not bad looking! I just dont know why.
It makes me feel bad about myself because alot of her friends are my friends.... and it broke our bond.
I want to ask her without getting yelled at but it's too pointless.
What really once made me angry was when my mum took me shopping with my friend. My mum bought me clothes and whilst I was changing she spoke to my friend and said hi (she also bullies my friend). The next day her friend called my name from the other side an I heard the word "mum". I would die for my mum and I don't want her involved. These girls are way too much if only I could understand why
this thread name makes me so sad you know i spent an awfully long time thinking about this myself until I realised it was futile. People are really mean unfortunately and insecure so they put you down to make themselves feel better.
username4077018
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
This stuff sucks
If they're spending so much time doing this, they clearly have a lot of time on their handsThey just don't have anything better to do, which makes them the "lame" ones
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (69)
7.96%
I used to but I don't now (24)
2.77%