The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 1
Hey I am deff going there, doing computing, can't wait!
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
I'll be doing radiography at the Medway campus (hopefully!) from Feb 2009.
hey cccu students!
im at cccu studying history and marketing. hope ur all ok :smile:xx
Woop!
what year are you in?? =]
im in my first year. wat bout u? :smile:
Reply 6
Radiography students

Hi there. I'm thinking of applying to start radiography in Medway. Can anyone help with timetables. What is is like? Is it really 3 full days at uni from 9 to 5? I need to arrange childcare and timetable info would be much appreciated.
Reply 7
I think this is what AA might feel like o.o
Hi, I'm Cora and I'm a first year at CCCU, studying Psychology and Language and Communication :biggrin:

I really only have to go to Uni 3 days a week, and have between 3 hours and... 5 hours? not a lot, basically. Idk what it would be like at radiography or at Medway.
Reply 8
Many thanks but I think radiography is quite different. Good luck!
Reply 9
I haven't started my Radiography course at Medway yet (got to wait until the end of February) but at the interview they said at uni it's 1 full day (9-6, but according to the head professor they want to finish by 5 so they start winding down at 4.30 :P) and 2 half days (but sometimes they'll need an extra half day to finish off some stuff) and in hospital placements it's five full 9-5 shifts, plus the occasional night shift. They do six weeks at uni followed by six weeks at a placement in the first year, or something like that anyway.
Reply 10
Many thanks FXX
CCCU is quite good imo, much better than my last uni, people are relatively friendly and im only in 3 days a week. Only bad thing is killing time between lectures and seminars but its a good time to catch up on some work and stuff
Reply 12
I wanted to come here a while ago, but they don't offer Civil Engineering.
Education. CCCU is... annoying in so many ways... but they are desperately trying to pull themselves up by the bootstraps... to their credit. The new library is good, best coffee around (apart from the Cathedral Deli)! :smile: SP

LOL, just noticed the OP date! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending