The Student Room Group

What did I do to deserve this much pain

I know I wasn’t the perfect girlfriend, I know I was a bit annoying, maybe a bit too clingy, I got paranoid and/or anxious too easily. But what in God’s name did I do to deserve for the literal love of my life to dump me and straight away move on to the girl who was supposed to be my friend and just forget about me, what did I do to have to live in this agonising heartbreak that hurts all over my body, what did I do to deserve to be this unloved and not worthy enough, because I don’t think any human deserves to feel like this.
Reply 1
Don't let yourself go
'Cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimesSometimes everything is wrong
Now it's time to sing along
scratch people like that out it will hurt like hell but you are better than them both move on do things go out live and forget them
Original post by stupidlesbixn
i was in the same position. my ex blamed me for wanting to kill herself, only ever talked about her mental problems, never showed any care when i was having horrible thoughts, blamed me for her dad leaving, blamed me for her bad life, and when ever i would do anything she would find something that she didnt like about it, she never used my prefered pronouns, left me for someone who cheated on her and then blamed me for it, said she loved her best friend and me, only ever focused on herdelf of her friends and always ignored me and the list just goes on and on and on.I dont know how to deal with all this anymore and its just so much easier to end it there are so many ways i could just drown myself and boom no more problwms no more anxiety no more depression no more social anxiety no more anything. and it sounds so good. so good.

Heya
I’m sorry your ex put you through all that crap.
You didn’t deserve that-no one does.
And please don’t think about how not being here would be “easier” you’re strong enough to make it. 💕
How old are you?
Original post by stupidlesbixn
i was in the same position. my ex blamed me for wanting to kill herself, only ever talked about her mental problems, never showed any care when i was having horrible thoughts, blamed me for her dad leaving, blamed me for her bad life, and when ever i would do anything she would find something that she didnt like about it, she never used my prefered pronouns, left me for someone who cheated on her and then blamed me for it, said she loved her best friend and me, only ever focused on herdelf of her friends and always ignored me and the list just goes on and on and on.I dont know how to deal with all this anymore and its just so much easier to end it there are so many ways i could just drown myself and boom no more problwms no more anxiety no more depression no more social anxiety no more anything. and it sounds so good. so good.

Original post by GabiAbi84
Heya
I’m sorry your ex put you through all that crap.
You didn’t deserve that-no one does.
And please don’t think about how not being here would be “easier” you’re strong enough to make it. 💕
How old are you?

This is from 2 years back
Original post by tbi_zlx
This is from 2 years back

No, the first thread is from two years back. The post that I quoted is only from 10 minutes ago.
No, the first thread is from two years back. The post that I quoted is only from 10 minutes ago.

Yes i know thats why i quoted both of you
Original post by tbi_zlx
Yes i know thats why i quoted both of you

Well I was just answering someone who was down so 🤷🏼*♀️
Well I was just answering someone who was down so 🤷🏼*♀️

Fair enough at least you done good x

Latest

Trending

Trending