I’m being sexually harassed online need help Watch

Ronnie777
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
IMPORTANT
I’m beeing sexually harassed and aren’t the only girl being harassed by the same man.Im being harassed for 6 months now I have recently met up with the other victim although she lives in a different city and we went to the police together.The sexual harassment has been happening on fb and Instagram.Constant fake accounts harassing me and accounts of me posting sexual content and posting stuff about me that’s not true.Ive reported most pages of me and got a reply from Instagram saying “this doesn’t violate our guidelines” IM BEING SEXUALLY HARASSED FFS.Im on private and tried everything to protect my account.But still I get direct message which as I know Instagram doesn’t have a feature to turn this off it makes me feel helpless as to what to do next i wake up to new Harassment.I met the Man Harassing me once (I want to explain the full story but it’s so long) .Is anyone going through this as well, or know how to stop this or will it stop. THANKYOU
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
De-activate your account. Make a new one and only hand it out to those you really really trust
Ronnie777
Rep:
?
What if he finds me again, he will search my boyfriend and my friends.My boyfriend can’t have his Instagram on private as he’s a musician and needs it to be not on private
Ronnie777
Rep:
?
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)
De-activate your account. Make a new one and only hand it out to those you really really trust
What if he finds me again searchers through my friends friend lists
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (39)
24.22%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (55)
34.16%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (27)
16.77%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (14)
8.7%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (26)
16.15%

Watched Threads