Nouman1327
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My application has been approved for student finance based on family member of migrant worker(Conditional: she must continuously working during whole time of my study)

My wife is an eu national and I am non EEa family member.

Now there is a question to ask, any advise will duly noted...

I will be eligible for permanent resident card on 15 July 2018 and will made my application for that as well. Let’s say I got my PR card, now what?

Can I just send them(SFE) my new resident document and change my application status under settled person or it still will stay under migrant worker family member.

As the issue is my wife is also starting midwifery course and she is also going for student finance as eea national(living in Uk last 9 years) this year and won’t have really time to do any job other than weekend, for my sake.

Advice please?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nouman1327)
My application has been approved for student finance based on family member of migrant worker(Conditional: she must continuously working during whole time of my study)

My wife is an eu national and I am non EEa family member.

Now there is a question to ask, any advise will duly noted...

I will be eligible for permanent resident card on 15 July 2018 and will made my application for that as well. Let’s say I got my PR card, now what?

Can I just send them(SFE) my new resident document and change my application status under settled person or it still will stay under migrant worker family member.

As the issue is my wife is also starting midwifery course and she is also going for student finance as eea national(living in Uk last 9 years) this year and won’t have really time to do any job other than weekend, for my sake.

Advice please?
You need to post it here.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910
Nouman1327
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (567)
34.26%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (681)
41.15%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.06%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise