?
Report 1 year ago
more often than u think and i usually do it with my friends away from uni
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not much point in roasting summer if you can't wander off for a relaxed smoke outside somewhere quiet.

Like I love a smoke, but if I had to jump through all these parahoops to avoid detection I probably just wouldn't bother
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alexty28)
I thought they will kick you out straight away as it is illegal after all
Nope they know it is widespread. Might even be a warning before a fine.
Flatmates are pot luck, some might be into higher class drugs and others might object from the start. The main issue with weed is the smell. Lots of other flatmates simply wont care. See what its like when you get there.
claudiorafael
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Because I can learn and smoke, educate myself and enjoy myself. Weed is no worse than alcohol, actually alcohol is probably worse. So don't be such a judgmental **** and **** off.
First of all, I am not even an apologist of alcohol consumption, I rarely drink and I don't like when people make anticipated assumptions about myself so don't throw at me that Bull-S H I T justification that alcohol is worse. Second, you sound like those dumb people that fabricate excuses to justify their shortcomings. When you fail miserably who are you gonna blame? Smoke all the weed you want but don't use the alcohol argument to feel better about yourself. Smoking weed is bad and makes you lazy, end of story. University on its own is already hard enough and smoking weed even harder it will be.
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
kool I will sea u soons then babez
can not w8
Alexty28
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by claudiorafael)
First of all, I am not even an apologist of alcohol consumption, I rarely drink and I don't like when people make anticipated assumptions about myself so don't throw at me that Bull-S H I T justification that alcohol is worse. Second, you sound like those dumb people that fabricate excuses to justify their shortcomings. When you fail miserably who are you gonna blame? Smoke all the weed you want but don't use the alcohol argument to feel better about yourself. Smoking weed is bad and makes you lazy, end of story. University on its own is already hard enough and smoking weed even harder it will be.
Christ why are you so salty. I really could care what you think, and I can still smoke and manage to get work done, manged bang out 2 A*'s and A in my A Level mocks and still do weed. You need to lighten up and smoke.

Plus don't act like you have the moral high ground when you just came here for an argument or to make some pathetic point that you don't smoke weed so you are a better person.
claudiorafael
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Christ why are you so salty. I really could care what you think, and I can still smoke and manage to get work done, manged bang out 2 A*'s and A in my A Level mocks and still do weed. You need to lighten up and smoke.

Plus don't act like you have the moral high ground when you just came here for an argument or to make some pathetic point that you don't smoke weed so you are a better person.
hahaha brah I joked with you the entire time I smoke a few spliffs from time to time too.. Let's gather in London
Alexty28
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hahaha brah I joked with you the entire time I smoke a few spliffs from time to time too.. Let's gather in London
what do I believe? Stop trying to make me look like a mug.

Plus I'd rather not meet up with strangers from tsr
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Aw how no, they all sound great.
DVLGNG616
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
loooooooool you were deffo that guy that noone invited out to the pub. who hurt you?

why don't you quit university instead? you'll save your money and be free to smoke all the weed you want and it certainly would be a better place without people like you
Jonthan_lovehead
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
every min ma doood
Jonthan_lovehead
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jonthan_lovehead)
every min ma doood
jk
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DVLGNG616)
loooooooool you were deffo that guy that noone invited out to the pub. who hurt you?
The reason people like them exist is because of p***ks like you who are exclusive, judgemental and leave people out for no good reason.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (98)
70.5%
No I haven't decided yet (26)
18.71%
Yes but I might change my mind (15)
10.79%

Watched Threads