I still haven’t heard anything either
applicant26
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Martin-N16)
I have heard nothing yet either!
I’m thinking it’s bad news now as 8pm deadline passed for issuing results and if we were successful we’d have less time to complete the next stage. 3 day window is small as it is 😔
RuthJnR
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Heard nothing, presuming rejection as surely they would need to prioritise successful candidates so they can sit CRT. Possibly I’m being a cynic and obviously like the rest of you, I also have no idea what’s going on!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Martin-N16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I am not sure what to think, as I got the news about the VRT really late too, but yeah... sounds as if it could be bad news!
applicant26
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Martin-N16)
I am not sure what to think, as I got the news about the VRT really late too, but yeah... sounds as if it could be bad news!
What time did you get the SJT results ?
suzylaw
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Everyone be sure to check your junk folders
iheartdjokovic
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I got through as well, email sent at 15.39
yrs2812345
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I still haven't heard.. thinking of emailing the gls recruitment team.. Is there anyone else that is still waiting ?
applicant26
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by yrs2812345)
I still haven't heard.. thinking of emailing the gls recruitment team.. Is there anyone else that is still waiting ?
Good morning,

I still haven't heard either. I have emailed the recruitment team. Lets keep each other updated through this torturous process .

I'm struggling to think of a plausible reason for a 24 hour disparity in some candidates hearing.

The disorganisation of the whole process is a bit odle turn-off .
Snookered
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I’m not through. Really disappointed.
yrs2812345
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by applicant26)
Good morning,

I still haven't heard either. I have emailed the recruitment team. Lets keep each other updated through this torturous process .

I'm struggling to think of a plausible reason for a 24 hour disparity in some candidates hearing.

The disorganisation of the whole process is a bit odle turn-off .
Hey so I just heard - a no unfortunately !
applicant26
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by HarryJ36)
I’m not through. Really disappointed.
I’m sorry to hear that. Feel miserable, dust yourself off, learn from the experience and try again next year ! (I think I’ll be requiring the same advise shortly)
RuthJnR
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Rejection came through this morning
phi-281
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Sorry to hear of those of you who haven't made it through - it seems as though they're cutting the numbers right down through each stage!

To those of you who have made it through - do you have any recommendations of example tests for the Critical Reasoning tests? I've done one through the Pearson TalentLens site and have had a report through but I don't understand it; it's given me percentages for the 3 areas being assessed but some are over 100...
lawyerwanabe
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by phi-281)
To those of you who have made it through - do you have any recommendations of example tests for the Critical Reasoning tests? I've done one through the Pearson TalentLens site and have had a report through but I don't understand it; it's given me percentages for the 3 areas being assessed but some are over 100...
I found the same with the practice test, my score also came to over 100% which was confusing
colgate13
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Yeah, you have to remember that around 95% of people are eliminated before the AC. On a percentage basis, it is harder than the magic circle.

At least last year it was the same watson glaser that everyone else uses. Some of my questions I had answered multiple times before for other firms. Unless GLS changed tests this year, you can find sample watson glaser tests online
SwizzleSticks
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi everyone,

I some how made it past that horrific VRT and managed to get the chance to attempt the CRT this year. I’m just wondering whether anyone knows how many questions we will be answering in the 30 min test? I felt quiet pressed for time during the VRT so I want to prepare myself. Thanks!
SirAlexFerguson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by SwizzleSticks)
Hi everyone,

I some how made it past that horrific VRT and managed to get the chance to attempt the CRT this year. I’m just wondering whether anyone knows how many questions we will be answering in the 30 min test? I felt quiet pressed for time during the VRT so I want to prepare myself. Thanks!
40 questions. However I think this test is less time pressured than others. For example the arguments section takes a lot less time than the inferences section etc
SirAlexFerguson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Also - i prob failed the WG lol

Why do i even try
lawyerwanabe
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by SirAlexFerguson)
Also - i prob failed the WG lol

Why do i even try
I did the CRT today and it made me want to CRY... good luck everyone!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (153)
17.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.74%
No I am happy with my course choice (506)
58.97%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (124)
14.45%

Watched Threads