The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Worried about studying at the Cornwall campus

Hey guys,

I have the Exeter Cornwall campus down as my insurance choice (as I got a lowered offer from AAB to BBC for politics and international relations). I'm just wondering as a smaller and lesser known campus whether my opportunities to get a graduate job or work experience may be impeded as employers may prefer to travel to the main Streatham campus or recruit from those at the main campus. I was wondering if anybody who's at or used to be at the Cornwall campus could help me with this?
Reply 1
Original post by JakeDF
Hey guys,

I have the Exeter Cornwall campus down as my insurance choice (as I got a lowered offer from AAB to BBC for politics and international relations). I'm just wondering as a smaller and lesser known campus whether my opportunities to get a graduate job or work experience may be impeded as employers may prefer to travel to the main Streatham campus or recruit from those at the main campus. I was wondering if anybody who's at or used to be at the Cornwall campus could help me with this?

The university provides coaches from Penryn to the Streatham-hosted careers fairs.

https://www.exeter.ac.uk/careers/events/careersfairs/penryncampuscareerfairs/
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending