The Official TSR Fantasy Premier League 2018/19 Watch

sr90
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Mess.)
West Ham have awful fixtures for the first few game weeks though, which could lead to a lot of frustration.

Ederson is essentially a pick and forget option and probably the only guaranteed starter at City.
They aren't the best but in the first 5 games they've got Bournemouth (leaky defense), Everton (leaky defence) and Wolves. Which isn't too bad. Pellegrini will be far more attacking than their past managers too so they're easily capable of nicking a goal at Anfield or The Emirates.
Louis.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sr90)
Arnautovic and Zaha have been on fire in pre season and look like they'll be a good pick for the third striker slot.
(Original post by Mess.)
West Ham have awful fixtures for the first few game weeks though, which could lead to a lot of frustration.

Ederson is essentially a pick and forget option and probably the only guaranteed starter at City.
Have Zaha, thinking about Arnautovic but yeah the fact West Ham's striker (with the fixtures they've got) looks like one of the better options is a sign that we're scraping the barrel.
little_wizard123
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Mess.)

Arnautovic will get 20-25 goals/assists this season imo - worry is it’s looking likely they’ll sign a striker so puts me off.

Seems like there’s an Aguero vs Auba debate. Really want Auba but arsenal now starting with one striker really worries me as he’ll be pushed out wide. Aguero will start the first couple but then it’s a coin toss.

I’m tempted by Bernardo Silva from the beginning. At least you’re not spending too much, and he’s just as likely to start as the rest of them to begin with. Plus he’s insanely good, and I can also see him taking over Dilva’s spot more this season.
GrandMedic
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Back from holiday.
In.

Rafhi's XI
Stiff Little Fingers
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Cannot settle on a team at all - WC and usual bankers like Alonso aren't now, keep changing everything except Neves at £5m. Mental price
Last edited by Stiff Little Fingers; 4 months ago
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
Cannot settle on a team at all - WC and usual bankers like Alonso aren't now, keep changing everything except Neves at £5m. Mental price
Doesn’t assist, score or take set pieces so not really worth it for me.
Stiff Little Fingers
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Mess.)
Doesn’t assist, score or take set pieces so not really worth it for me.
Thought he was their free kick taker last season?
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Damn it's pretty hard to start with a team this year. Only a week left and transfers haven't really kicked off. So many players still to come back late from the world cup and a few manager changes too.
UWS
  • Very Important Poster
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It's going to be a difficult season it looks like.
UWS
  • Very Important Poster
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sr90)
They aren't the best but in the first 5 games they've got Bournemouth (leaky defense), Everton (leaky defence) and Wolves. Which isn't too bad. Pellegrini will be far more attacking than their past managers too so they're easily capable of nicking a goal at Anfield or The Emirates.
Btw I updated my team name, it is now Aubmacare (in case you kick me by mistake).
Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
In (for the first time)

The Shahenshahs
GrandMedic
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Richarlison vs 6.0 mil defender?

Tempted to downgrade him and play 4 at the back instead.
little_wizard123
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Guardiola’s comments mean you can’t not have Bernardo. Just gone from 0 City to 3 City 😂.
little_wizard123
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
Thought he was their free kick taker last season?
Takes their penalties but missed yesterday so may go to Jiminez (or hopefully Jota).
Louis.
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
FFS I'm going to have to go with the annual infuriating Aguero pick aren't I
Stiff Little Fingers
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by UWS)
Btw I updated my team name, it is now Aubmacare (in case you kick me by mistake).
Did not realise you could do that.

Changed mine to On the Puel.
Hazard28
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Louis.)
FFS I'm going to have to go with the annual infuriating Aguero pick aren't I
Of course. He looked incredibly sharp today.
sr90
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
If any of you have Manchester United players other than David De Gea, I would strongly suggest you get rid. Been poor all pre season, multiple injuries, players back late, Martial AWOL and Mourinho in third season mode. Doesn't look good.
little_wizard123
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Hazard28)
Of course. He looked incredibly sharp today.
He looked quite poor today tbh. His linkup-play was once again truly awful. But it’s goals that matter and he’s in my team.
Hazard28
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sr90)
If any of you have Manchester United players other than David De Gea, I would strongly suggest you get rid. Been poor all pre season, multiple injuries, players back late, Martial AWOL and Mourinho in third season mode. Doesn't look good.
Mate why even go for DDG when you can get Ederson for cheaper and will keep just as many if not more CS.

(Original post by little_wizard123)
He looked quite poor today tbh. His linkup-play was once again truly awful. But it’s goals that matter and he’s in my team.
I think that's a bit of a critical review. For someone who's just had a week of pre season training he looked sharp and his finishing was on point.

The only annoying thing is it makes Aubameyang a lot harder to fit in.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads