The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Student Blog

Poll

Would a blog for students ran by a student help you?

Hello!

My name is Aby and I'm a mature student at NTU. I've been here since 2015 and was previously studying Psychology, but due to personal reasons I had to leave in my second year. Because of that, I rejoined in my third year on a different course (Law with Criminology) and I've just finished the first year of it.

I've been toying with the idea of blogging about my experiences at NTU and university life generally, giving advice and all that jazz.

Would anyone be interested in this type of thing or would it be of any use to anyone? I'll probably publish it regardless but if it's of use to people I'll be more inclined to publish it sooner and with specific posts if anyone wants any advice!:smile:
Original post by abigailroseflynn
Hello!

My name is Aby and I'm a mature student at NTU. I've been here since 2015 and was previously studying Psychology, but due to personal reasons I had to leave in my second year. Because of that, I rejoined in my third year on a different course (Law with Criminology) and I've just finished the first year of it.

I've been toying with the idea of blogging about my experiences at NTU and university life generally, giving advice and all that jazz.

Would anyone be interested in this type of thing or would it be of any use to anyone? I'll probably publish it regardless but if it's of use to people I'll be more inclined to publish it sooner and with specific posts if anyone wants any advice!:smile:

Hey Abigail

This sounds like a great idea! It's really great to have current NTU students on TSR happy to share their experiences :biggrin:

Chris - NTU rep
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Thanks Chris!

I was unsure whether to publish it or not but I definitely will now! Hopefully it helps people when they need it (as well as this website, ofc) :smile:
Original post by abigailroseflynn
Hello!

Any experience is worth sharing, especially when it can be useful to others. If you share your educational path with its impediments and delightful achievements in an inspirational, creative blog, student world will only thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending