Westminster Uni - Harrow Halls room/block/flat number Watch

embly99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello! I will be attending Westminster in September and I know a lot of my friends who will be starting at other unis have had their block and flat numbers etc so have been able to make contact via FB groups with other people who they'd will be living with. I am super keen/anxious to work out who I will be living with so I can get to know my future flat mates a bit beforehand and I becoming super stressed about when I might find out and how I could find out.

Anyone attending Westminster Uni (specifically who lived in Harrow Halls) remember when they got told about their black and flat numbers or where they found out? I have already paid my deposit and everything

Thanks!!

Emi
University of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by embly99)
Hello! I will be attending Westminster in September and I know a lot of my friends who will be starting at other unis have had their block and flat numbers etc so have been able to make contact via FB groups with other people who they'd will be living with. I am super keen/anxious to work out who I will be living with so I can get to know my future flat mates a bit beforehand and I becoming super stressed about when I might find out and how I could find out.

Anyone attending Westminster Uni (specifically who lived in Harrow Halls) remember when they got told about their black and flat numbers or where they found out? I have already paid my deposit and everything

Thanks!!

Emi
Hi there

We can provide information on the flat and block number, once a room has been offered to you and it's been accepted by you. You'd just need to contact the Halls staff who can give you this information. We also have a Harrow Halls Facebook page you can join so you can chat to other students.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
    All departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.82%
It's just nice to be back! (172)
27.13%
Not great so far... (227)
35.8%
I want to drop out! (122)
19.24%

Watched Threads