How prestigious are Bath, Exeter, Bristol?

Watch this thread
Ravenclaw21
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How are these universities seen by the British public? I am a foreigner. Thanks.
Politricks
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
They are generally well regarded by employers. What course do you want to do?
Ravenclaw21
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Politricks)
Politics-related. I know there are rankings by subjects as well as in general, just wanted to make sure before applying to any of those. Thanks for your answer. What do you think of the University of Aberdeen? I know it doesn't shine but is it also well regarded? They have a good master's degree programme I consider: strategic studies and energy security, it combines all my interests really...
GeorgeAgdgdgwngo
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Politricks)
but it does also assume employers are familiar with the league tables or will consult it
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ravenclaw21)
Politics-related. I know there are rankings by subjects as well as in general, just wanted to make sure before applying to any of those. Thanks for your answer. What do you think of the University of Aberdeen? I know it doesn't shine but is it also well regarded? They have a good master's degree programme I consider: strategic studies and energy security, it combines all my interests really...
Hi,

As a local myself i can confirm that it is a very good school that provides us with excellent degrees but I wouldn't call it prestigious. However, Aberdeen Uni is older than all those three schools combined. Of the 4 I would say Bristol is the closest to having prestige.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (46)
26.14%
As I expected (58)
32.95%
Harder (64)
36.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.55%

Watched Threads