pas123x
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Basically, I wish to do architecture at university and for my AS grades (in literature, sociology and history), I got CCD and have the option to carry on with the second year, however, I truly believe I will fail if I carry on - as didn’t revise, and I can see myself doing the same again next year when it actually counts .
I was just wondering if I would be better doing a BTEC in Applied Science (alongside an a-level in art), to do BTEC Art, or to carry on with my A2 year (and actually revise)?
I would highly appreciate if anybody could give me their opinion and help me?
pas123x
Rep:
?
*** I’m unaware that I forgot to add an title - the title was meant to be “Would doing a BTEC in Applied Science/Art help me become an architect?”
ZdYnm8vuNR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why can you not revise?
pas123x
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZdYnm8vuNR)
Why can you not revise?
I was just going through major personal problems at the time - so I was more concerned about my mental health rather than my grades
ZdYnm8vuNR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pas123x)
I was just going through major personal problems at the time - so I was more concerned about my mental health rather than my grades
understandable, maybe if things are looking better now with a revision schedule you could manage to revise?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (272)
34.04%
No (527)
65.96%

Watched Threads