The Student Room Group

How many bikinis do you own?

I have a slight obsession and I want to buy loads this summer and all year because even in winter I go swimming in pools and stuff.

Why do you love them? I love them because they're cute and comfy and make me feel really confident.

Scroll to see replies

(cause i'm not a girl)
A zalm is a fish, and you like to swim, that's kinda funny. Good that you feel confident in a bikini, cause a lot of girls feel rather self conscious i guess.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
0 as I’m trying to lose weight and didn’t see the point in buying any
Reply 3
Original post by GlockInmyRari

(cause i'm not a girl)
A zalm is a fish, and you like to swim, that's kinda funny. Good that you feel confident in a bikini, cause a lot of girls feel rather self conscious i guess.

I'm really body positive, luckily.
None I think, I am more of a swimsuit or swimdress girl, I have an obesssion with swimsuits if see nice one say in M&S I have to really resist buying it as I have a large amount of swimsuits at the moment
None. Much better to swim nude in any case.
Original post by DSutch
None. Much better to swim nude in any case.

LOL. You can’t be serious.
Big fat juicy 0
None haha - I prefer one-pieces.
zero
Original post by ProRoadman
LOL. You can’t be serious.

More comfortable and no sitting about in wet swimwear.
Original post by DSutch

But what about the stares?
Literally 0 because I have body confidence issues.
Original post by DSutch

Original post by ProRoadman
But what about the stares?

You don't get them if you are a man and it is in a place where it is allowed! As I am. Nor in places such as spas in Germany.
Original post by DSutch
You don't get them if you are a man and it is in a place where it is allowed! As I am. Nor in places such as spas in Germany.

Ah. That’s make sense. Thought you did in those normal beaches.
0, for obvious reasons.
One. Which needs replaced due to the top half not fitting anymore. :frown:
I own 4 bikinis, 2 swimsuits, 7 tankinis (4 with shorts).
I often mix the biki tops and tank shorts.

Original post by Zalm
I have a slight obsession and I want to buy loads this summer and all year because even in winter I go swimming in pools and stuff.

Why do you love them? I love them because they're cute and comfy and make me feel really confident.
Reply 18
2 x one piece swimsuits and 1 tankini because I'm not brave enough for a bikini lol. I use them maybe three weeks a year when we go on our family holiday to somewhere with a beach and they take forever to completely dry so I rotate them round so I always have one that's not sopping wet.
Went on holiday in June for 14 nights. And took 14 bikinis. 🙄

Quick Reply

Latest