Should I send nudes for my gfs birthday?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I (18f) posted about this yesterday (or maybe the day before, it's gone midnight so IDK).

I wasn't sure what to send my gf (also 18f) for her birthday and ruled out basically everything but a card:
Chocolate/candy/flowers/jewellery - she has dogs and if they get at it then... yikes
Some sort of grand romantic gesture or keepsake - we agreed to keep it subtle until she's out of her parent's house
Actual visit - too expensive, right in the middle of freshers week and we promised to visit a few weeks later, anyway
Cute video - her best friend beat me to it, and I helped her make it

She's said she'd like a card, and she doesn't want me to spend anything. We haven't had sx yet, and I'm planning on visiting her about a month after her birthday, during the October half term.
If I got her a regular sized card, and then I took some (tasteful) photos with me in lingerie or something and put it in a smaller envelope inside the card, do you think that would that work?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I (18f) posted about this yesterday (or maybe the day before, it's gone midnight so IDK).

I wasn't sure what to send my gf (also 18f) for her birthday and ruled out basically everything but a card:
Chocolate/candy/flowers/jewellery - she has dogs and if they get at it then... yikes
Some sort of grand romantic gesture or keepsake - we agreed to keep it subtle until she's out of her parent's house
Actual visit - too expensive, right in the middle of freshers week and we promised to visit a few weeks later, anyway
Cute video - her best friend beat me to it, and I helped her make it

She's said she'd like a card, and she doesn't want me to spend anything. We haven't had sx yet, and I'm planning on visiting her about a month after her birthday, during the October half term.
If I got her a regular sized card, and then I took some (tasteful) photos with me in lingerie or something and put it in a smaller envelope inside the card, do you think that would that work?
Seems a bit weird to me. I personally wouldn't do it or like it. But if your girlfriend will like it then do it.
Momiyazzz1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Brooo do what you like don’t listen to other people because they don’t know how is you and your gfs relationship so just do what you wanna do
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Sending physical copies of photos like that might come back to bite you in the ass in later life if you decide to split. It's a sad thought, but it's something you might want to consider. Why not use Snapchat?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.73%
I'm not sure (16)
3.57%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (151)
33.71%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.79%
I'm not a current university student (207)
46.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed