16 personalities

Watch
experienced69
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Take this test, be 100% honest with answers and you will understand yourself better.

https://www.16personalities.com/

Also expect your personality acronym to contain letters E+F if you are a woman and I+T if you are a man, funny how that works
Yeahwhat
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Architect apparently
experienced69
Rep:
(Original post by Boss987)
Architect apparently
I+T as predicted
Yeahwhat
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by experienced69)
I+T as predicted
oh **** lol. That's scary
username4100640
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
The Campaigner
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
'Takes less than 12 minutes'
*exits*
experienced69
Rep:
(Original post by LostLamb)
The Campaigner
Girl?
oneflewovertcn
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
ISTJ, logistician. Used to be INFP when I was about 13 and much more of a dreamer.
username4160482
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
INFJ-T, Advocate.
Drewski
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Myers-Briggs isn't that accurate though. Take it with a pinch of salt.
JustSomeoneAlone
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Logician
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Logician as well, I did get something else one time I did it but usually it's logician. ISTJ for the other one. Not a fan of the Myers-briggs indicator though. You have to differentiate between what you are, what you think you are and what you think you should be. Also I don't think their descriptions for each combination are accurate or suitable for everyone.
bones-mccoy
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
ISFJ - T

Defender
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Debater, but I'm a male?
DaxMcKinlay
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Mediator?
username4036292
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
INFJ-T, Advocate
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Missradioactive)
INFJ-T, Advocate
:ditto:
username4036292
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
:ditto:
:woo:
MysticPancakes
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by experienced69)
Take this test, be 100% honest with answers and you will understand yourself better.

https://www.16personalities.com/

Also expect your personality acronym to contain letters E+F if you are a woman and I+T if you are a man, funny how that works
I'm an INFJ-A
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
This thread gets made every f***ing week :rofl:

INFJ.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (35)
7.26%
October 2021 (220)
45.64%
November 2021 (54)
11.2%
December 2021 (62)
12.86%
January 2021 (55)
11.41%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.51%