I won a free Peru tour. Any suggestions for places to visit there? Watch

galvinstone
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
After joining an event in an Asian country, I was surprised to receive a news regarding my itinerary to Peru by myself. My sojourn to Asia helped me achieve what I’ve been wishing to have and that is to win a free tour in a Latin American country. I am so excited! It’s one of my bucket lists! I have read a lot of features about Machu Picchu and I can’t wait to travel the place! Now, I still need suggestions on the places I need to visit there. Please help me out! Your responses are highly appreciated.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by galvinstone)
After joining an event in an Asian country, I was surprised to receive a news regarding my itinerary to Peru by myself. My sojourn to Asia helped me achieve what I’ve been wishing to have and that is to win a free tour in a Latin American country. I am so excited! It’s one of my bucket lists! I have read a lot of features about Machu Picchu and I can’t wait to travel the place! Now, I still need suggestions on the places I need to visit there. Please help me out! Your responses are highly appreciated.
Yeah I know Machu Picchu is the famous bit but don't know much else about Peru except that the capital is Lima. Having just looked on the map, Lima doesn't seem far from Machu Picchu, so you could spend a day or two there?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (145)
19.39%
Labour (380)
50.8%
Liberal Democrats (104)
13.9%
Green Party (38)
5.08%
Brexit Party (10)
1.34%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.4%
SNP (14)
1.87%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.4%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.8%
SDLP (1)
0.13%
Ulster Unionist (4)