HMRC compliance caseworker EO (Nottingham)

Watch
Alex100100
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I had an interview a couple of months ago for Nottingham for an EO compliance caseworker role and I am on a reserve list with scores 7 6 6. Has anyone been appointed yet or is anyone on the reserve list for his office?. Also what is the likely hood of me being appointed. I emailed HMRC and they explained they would be appointing people in merit order this month.Thanks
Pearlypearl2017
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi . I recived my provisional offer on 11 Aug 2018 but have not heared anything since then. What your application status
BGreen
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Pearlypearl2017)
Hi . I recived my provisional offer on 11 Aug 2018 but have not heared anything since then. What your application status
Have you received your formal offer yet?
Alex100100
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Finally got a formal offer for January! EO Nottingham
BGreen
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alex100100)
Congratulations! When did you get your provisional?
Alex100100
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you! And the 28th of August, the wait has killed me
BGreen
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh god, it’s been so long! I got my provisional offer 25th sept and I’m still waiting, having an absolute nightmare with trying to get them to submit a DBS check for me! Good luck though, hopefully I will join you soon!
BGreen
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, just wondering how long it took from your checks being completed to get a formal offer?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
They're recruiting for the same role for Nottingham again and I applied and I've done the online tests. But reading the previous replies, it seems like there is a long wait to hear back
Whippers
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had my HO interview at the beginning of Jan and the wait is killing me!!!!
capacity1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, just came across this thread. Judging from when you received your Formal offer u must be working now. Please there was an email address in the Formal Letter asking the candidate to contact if for any unavoidable reason he/she cannot start on the Start date. l've tried severally emailing that address but lm constantly getting a failure delivery mail. can you please provide me with the contact.
l'm guessing there is a mistake in the address and that's why it'snot going through.
Tnc in advance
Dexter291
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I passed all the checks 2 months ago...still waiting for a formal offer.
Aejon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I passed all checks on 16.04.2019 and received formal offer on 23.04.2019
StudentLife_88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I just had my interview at Nottingham 2 weeks ago for the HO role. Was wondering if anyone went for an interview around the same time and have had a response? Thanks
Estherbaby55
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I went for the interview 2 weeks ago. I received a provisional offer today. So the said, I met the required standard, but they are unable to offer me a job now, so I am now on waiting list. Can someone tell me roughly about how long that will take? Thank you
Aejon
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got my provisional offer just about 4 days after being placed on the reserve list. What were your interview scores?
(Original post by Estherbaby55)
Hi, I went for the interview 2 weeks ago. I received a provisional offer today. So the said, I met the required standard, but they are unable to offer me a job now, so I am now on waiting list. Can someone tell me roughly about how long that will take? Thank you
Last edited by Aejon; 1 year ago
Estherbaby55
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't know my score, they didn't tell me. I just received an email saying congratulations on your successful interview. They are unable to offer me a job now as such I am on a reserve list, they will contact me as soon as they are ready to make an offer. Where do you check the score ?
(Original post by Aejon)
I got my provisional offer just about 4 days after being placed on the reserve list. What were your interview scores?
Aejon
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can check your score on civil service jobs site on the specific job application under feedback. My score was 7,6,5
(Original post by Estherbaby55)
I don't know my score, they didn't tell me. I just received an email saying congratulations on your successful interview. They are unable to offer me a job now as such I am on a reserve list, they will contact me as soon as they are ready to make an offer. Where do you check the score ?
Estherbaby55
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you, mine was 4,5,6
(Original post by Aejon)
You can check your score on civil service jobs site on the specific job application under feedback. My score was 7,6,5
Dexter291
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aejon)
Mine was 5 6 7 I'm not good at the first comp. ..never have been.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (35)
8.05%
Confident (58)
13.33%
Indifferent (60)
13.79%
Unsure (111)
25.52%
Worried (171)
39.31%

Watched Threads