Yep see you in London
Congrats 🎉🎉
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Daniel Shin)
I just received King’s unconditional offfer , how about you ? Hope you have as well
(Original post by infiinitee_)
Yep see you in London!
:woo: :yay:
Daniel Shin
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I heard from others that if it is not LLB or Medi the chance is more higher for the near missed applicant , good luck
(Original post by slindh)
I’m in a similar situation ....
Any good news from you ?
anxiughty
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by descosmo)
I firmed Durham Uni for psychology (C800), and they required 37 overall IB score and three 6s at HL.
Today I got my results, and got 40 points overall, but 7,6,5 at HL.
I called the university and while they assured me that it was a good score, it does still count as a near miss, and I'll have to wait for A level results to be released in August before they'll make their decision whether to accept or reject me.
I was just wondering, do you think it's likely that I'll still be accepted? With 3 points more than I needed for my overall score, and still getting 18 points at HL, have you had any experiences (or do you know anyone that has) where they nearly missed and still got accepted or even rejected? If it's specifically Durham that would also be great to know!!
Thanks(:
hey there! i was just wondering if Durham has replied to you yet? I havent gotten any decision from them today which is a little bothering so it'd be cool to know how you fared
Daniel Shin
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by anxiughty)
hey there! i was just wondering if Durham has replied to you yet? I havent gotten any decision from them today which is a little bothering so it'd be cool to know how you fared
I firmed King’s and insurance Durham, Since King’s accepted me, Durham rejected me automatically in UCAS
descosmo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by anxiughty)
Yeah, Durham rejected me :erm: So I'm off to exeter! I'm sure I'll like it there too.
Daniel Shin
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by descosmo)
Yeah, Durham rejected me :erm: So I'm off to exeter! I'm sure I'll like it there too.
👍👍
Daniel Shin
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yep see you in London!
Hi, Do you have any offer from King’s Residence? I applied after 24/5 , I’m not guaranteed to have one and still waiting for their reply. I’m panic now
Daniel Shin
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yep see you in London!
Hi, Do you have any offer from KResidence? I applied after 24/5 , I’m not guaranteed to have one and still waiting for their reply. I’m panic now
infiinitee_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi, Do you have any offer from KResidence? I applied after 24/5 , I’m not guaranteed to have one and still waiting for their reply. I’m panic now
Yep! I have an offer from one of the intercollegiate halls and I'd received mine in June
Daniel Shin
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yep! I have an offer from one of the intercollegiate halls and I'd received mine in June
Congrats! I m still waiting their reply, Can not do any but the time is tight now
sartboy123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey there! Incidentally, I am in the exact same position as you. Can you let me know what happened after that? Did you get into KCL or not?
infiinitee_
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I got into KCL! Depends on how much you've missed it by though and for what course.
(Original post by sartboy123)
Hey there! Incidentally, I am in the exact same position as you. Can you let me know what happened after that? Did you get into KCL or not?
sartboy123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My course was English, and their requirement was a 666 in HL and a 35 overall but I got a 665 and a 34. What's your opinion?
I got into KCL! Depends on how much you've missed it by though and for what course.
infiinitee_
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hm seeing as you missed both HL score and the overall score I'm not too sure. However, English is a relatively non-competitive course so you might have a shot.
(Original post by sartboy123)
My course was English, and their requirement was a 666 in HL and a 35 overall but I got a 665 and a 34. What's your opinion?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby